Dream car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
Tiny, pink and cute! ^_^

I like it too

Trabant_in_orange.jpg

My first car (Trabant) :)

but I'll buy one of these, if I stay longer in England:

figaro.jpg

Now, you can laugh :)

FunkyBuddha said:
You say that now haha.

Although I have never been the cause of an accident I do tend to give people nightmares. I drive an old Camaro, and I drive like the devil hehe.

Friend of mine got back from Iraq several years ago, Marine, and needed a ride. Pretty sure I triggered a flashback or something. he called a friend to pick him back up haha.

I do drive tame though. Just sometimes when the moon is full I get that itch... :p

p.s. Be nice to the lurkers!

Ha not me! I'm a bit of a speed freak. My dads got a V8 and thats great for a spin in though I squeal too much. He asked which way I wanted to go home and my reply was "which ever way we can go quickest"! I'd love to do a track day with him in it but he always says it'll ruin his tyres / breaks. :(

nietzsche said:
Trabant_in_orange.jpg

My first car (Trabant) :)

but I'll buy one of these, if I stay longer in England:

figaro.jpg

Now, you can laugh :)

We found out (via google earth) that some people who live behind us have a white Trabant...so cool!

I must confess I don't know at first glance what that second one is but its gorgeous!

One more from me!

Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider (not necessarily in red!)

Ak5 said:
Guarantee you it will be a Ferrari for me.

Interesting! I'm not a big Ferrari fan. I'm mostly about classic British cars! Though thinking about it if I ever learn to drive I'm pretty much going to be late for everything! :p

I have quite a few dream cars and bikes, lets hope I get a car and bike collection like jay leno one day :).

McLaren F1 GT
mac010.jpg

Video listen to that V12
[video=youtube]

Radical SR8
10986.jpg

I had a ride along in one of the little brother of this the SR3 Turbo it was a hell of an experience even if only for a few minutes, the way it can corner at over 2gs on road tyres is amazing.

Duesenberg SJ 5700lbs of 140mph+ 1920's coolness :)
duesenberg-sj.jpg

I would love one of these although i would prefer a modernised one even if that is a bit sacrilegious to modernise one of these, but how awesome to run to the shops in it :).

Y2K Jet turbine Bike
Y2k-black.jpg

BM05.gif

320bhp in the standard one, 420bhp in the streetfighter one and also meant to have a 650bhp engine that they can put in if you think the normal models are a bit slow lol.

I could go on and on but i think that's plenty lol.

NightHawkJohn said:
I could go on and on but i think that's plenty lol.

Don't hold back, I certainly haven't!

I do like the look of the last one. By "modernised" to you mean when they update the workings? Because I could totally see the sense in that. They do it with classic Jags and I know they annoy the purists but to me having that 60s styling without breaking down every time there's a day in the month would totally be the best of both worlds. Though they cost a FORTUNE! :(

I have more!

1960s TVR Grantura

and just to show I'm not totally stuck in the past styling wise...

TVR Tuscan S

Though that is more a one way ticket to a plastic fireball death! :p

i am saving for one...
well not the 325is evo it cost tomutch

i am saving got a 318 and just get a body kit for it,who will know :D

annik said:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Spider (not necessarily in red!)

Jeremy Clarkson says that true gearheads buy Alfies :p

Please tell me you watch Top Gear...

Ak5 said:
Guarantee you it will be a Ferrari for me.

If I was ever given a Ferrari I would take it for a spin on the Vegas Strip one weekend then sell it and go be a beach bum somewhere for the rest of my life :p

And NightHawkJohn! A Y2K? Haha, that's crazy. I hope you live near some really long and straight roads.

I think you'd be better off with a Hayabusa or ZX14. Those are probably more manageable in the city and don't require jet fuel haha.

That being said...

tomahawk-again.jpg

(V10 Tomahawk)

FunkyBuddha said:

Jeremy Clarkson says that true gearheads buy Alfies :p

Please tell me you watch Top Gear...

I believe the term is Petrolhead! (Or it is this side of the pond!) lol :p

Yeah I do! I used to watch "old" top gear when I was younger too. I don't think that was quite as popular round the world like the revamped version is so I doubt you'll know what I'm talking about!

I've been watching since series 4... :p I do like the older stuff better too.

But yes! Petrolhead! Thought I got it wrong.

I tested it out by speaking in a British accent but apparently my Brit-tionary (clever, no? :p) didn't pull through for me.

p.s. I miss the Stig something terrible :(

FunkyBuddha said:
I've been watching since series 4... :p I do like the older stuff better too.

But yes! Petrolhead! Thought I got it wrong.

I tested it out by speaking in a British accent but apparently my Brit-tionary (clever, no? :p) didn't pull through for me.

p.s. I miss the Stig something terrible :(

Ha I'm talking from the late 80s / early 90s when it was presented by this man...

...William Woollard (I always remember his hair), Tiff Needell and Clarkson. It was only half an hour and they actaully tested cars! Its been going since the 70s here but I'm not quite old enough to have watched it way back then!

I thought you might have been referring to those ones, the pre-fun Top Gear in my opinion :p

I've watched a couple of them but just couldn't gain enough interest. Most people over here have no idea they exist haha.

And what's this I hear about Top Gear not testing cars!? Preposterous :p It's very important I know if an old Land Rover can make it across the Kalahari desert or if a super-car can best a fighter jet.

petrolheads go home! :p

I'm green and I want a push car!

btw, it was nissan figaro

Latest posts

Back