**** dreams....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hijacc

Reaction score
**** dreams taunting me.......why?

Why do these gosh damned things give
me so much joy and when i wake up its over
WTF!

Im tired of it i go to sleep i have a wife
and children i wake up and *********! its all
just another **** lie
like the death of a loved one over and over
taunting me.....torturing me,breaking me down inside
damnit!

Dreams......**** them!

wife,children,loving family it gives
me all of these then it fades away laughing at me all the time
messing with my mind until i want to kill myself
But i cant,who would i hurt?why?what if?no.......
kills them an unloving thing stealing all my secrets
and running them through with despair!
/rant srry

i can understand how you feel. im sure most people can. i have dreams that i meet the love of my life. she always looks different but she's always the same person. i hate those dreams. usually though, i have some pretty messed up dreams and i wake up and just "what the fresia?!" i have a lot of dreams where the whole world is trying to kill me. i had one where everyone was a zombie and they were all trying to kill me and i had to gouge this dude's eye out and dig in his head to get this crystal that would protect me from the zombies or some honeysuckle like that. i don't remember it too well. i just remember being like "what the fresia is inside my head" when i woke up. i've had 3 dreams in the past like 4 months where i was about to spit and then i woke up and spit on my bed. that always sucks. grown up bed-pissing i guess lol.

Occipudding said:
i can understand how you feel. im sure most people can. i have dreams that i meet the love of my life. she always looks different but she's always the same person. i hate those dreams. usually though, i have some pretty messed up dreams and i wake up and just "what the fresia?!" i have a lot of dreams where the whole world is trying to kill me. i had one where everyone was a zombie and they were all trying to kill me and i had to gouge this dude's eye out and dig in his head to get this crystal that would protect me from the zombies or some honeysuckle like that. i don't remember it too well. i just remember being like "what the fresia is inside my head" when i woke up. i've had 3 dreams in the past like 4 months where i was about to spit and then i woke up and spit on my bed. that always sucks. grown up bed-pissing i guess lol.
*sad nod* yah

Yeaahhh that happens to me tooo. Sometimes I wake up laughing and smiling, then realize it's all a dream! lol, at times I try to go back to sleep and re-dream it because it was so nice... like hanging out with my old friends and just having a good time. Other times I have had weird dreams though too and wake up thinking "wth, why did I dream something like that?" Once I dreamed of a axe murderer chasing me through a empty shopping mall. The place was completely deserted and I tried to run away, hiding behind things... He was about to chop me in half before I woke up.. it was scary. Those times I'm actually glad I woke up lol.

Lately I've been trying to sleep for as long as possible. Those dreams are addictive.

Latest posts

Back