even on a forum people dont like me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeyboy24

Reaction score
I don't really have anything in common with anyone its no wonder I don't have any friends. Even on this forum the moderators have a problem with me.

people here like you, sometimes it takes time to make friends

I dont think the mods would have a problems with you unless you made a problem. Just because they may have asked you do do something it doesnt mean there is a problem.

just give it time, I guess, i like you

mikeyboy24 said:
Even on this forum the moderators have a problem with me.

I removed a link to a third party enterprise that you were promoting for material gain. Generally people doing that get banned. I did not ban you or even give you a warning. I simply removed the link. I fail to see how the treatment that you got equates to having a problem with you.

If you have a problem with the moderators it is more productive to PM them.

Minus said:
mikeyboy24 said:
Even on this forum the moderators have a problem with me.

I removed a link to a third party enterprise that you were promoting for material gain. Generally people doing that get banned. I did not ban you or even give you a warning. I simply removed the link. I fail to see how the treatment that you got equates to having a problem with you.

If you have a problem with the moderators it is more productive to PM them.

you are right sorry i was actin stupid was just in one of my moods and you removed my link so i got mad but sorry pay to attention to that. dont worry about it if u want u can delete those threads. I appreciate not being banned, sometimes i get in really bad moods and say honeysuckle i dont mean

Mikey, we aren't against you. I've never had a problem with you. But spam is usually removed, from anyone. If I posted spam, I'd expect it to be removed.

Mkey--If they didn't get rid of spam, this forum would be so overrun with it, there wouldn't be a forum. It would become an add site. You can't take the rules as a personal affront. If you hang out and post YOUR thoughts you'll do fine. Lot's of great folks here.

mikeyboy24 said:
I don't really have anything in common with anyone its no wonder I don't have any friends. Even on this forum the moderators have a problem with me.

Same here, same here. My ways of thinking are just completely different, my beliefs are different and this has changed me a lot. And I don't know how to turn back.

I don't want to sound racist or anything but I have noticed this could also be a cultural thing. For example people from high societies, successful countries, especially UK and USA, are generally very proud and can flip out over the most tiny saying which I don't even notice. But maybe this is just a placebo, idk, no hard feelings to anyone.

Latest posts

Back