fail :(

• Thread starter evanescencefan91
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

sorry

i don't want to write a story here for every catharsis i need

it's not a huge deal but i can feel it weighing on me a little
so i figure i should maybe get it out there

1st ya i just graduated
and thanks so much for everyone who gave me little pics and wrote on my profile that was really nice

i had a grad party today

ya, judging from the category you can tell where this is going

we made some invites and i handed them out to everyone in 4th year Japanese class -we all bragged about how close we were after four years of Japanese,
and to acquaintances, people i knew, people who i thought thought i was alright

i made a little event thing on Facebook with directions to my place and everything

16 people said maybe and 8 said they would come

in total 3 of my "friends" came

the rest were relatives :(

then one of my teachers and my principle stopped by

well ya and it makes me feel like honeysuckle

but I felt worse knowing how much cleaning and cooking and crap my mom went through to get it organized

just to see how much my social life really sucks

when my sister graduated she had tons of people come

i just wanted to disappear

i mean i went to all of the graduation parties that i was invited to, even though i didn't really know them well

why was it so hard for everyone else to do

why can't i yet pinpoint what everyone else doesn't like about me

past four years i changed and experimented
this past year i have piratically tip toed around everything i said and did

it just f*ing sucks

you know you only get one graduation party your whole life and this is what i'll be stuck left to remember

i kinda hate my life right now

i really had no idea how much people don't care for me/ hate me

i just thought i was invisible, but i think it might be worse than that

i feel a little sick

i'll cheer up later

just thanks for llistening/reading whatever

:)

That sucks. Congrats on graduating though.

I can remember about 2 years ago I made dinner for 4 other ppl. Proper went to town on it. Stood in the kitchen a good few hours making a good dinner. Burt some beer for the lads and wine for the girls. I even Burt some of them posh dip things hah. For them to never turn up :( I was not a happy little bunny. I phoned one of them up and said I am about to put dinner out, your leaving it a bit fine and why are you late act act. He was like oh I forgot all about it so sorry. It made me feel just how you are now. Very small and insignificant. I never put myself out for them ppl again.

Try and not take it to personal. I know that's easier said then done. But you now its not all that important in the big pitcher of things. For me it just meant I could freeze some food and did not really have to cook myself anything for a few days :D I won in the end and I like beer and wine so all the moor for me haha

Hugs cos there is not a lot you can do for ppl being ppl unfortunately.

I am sorry things went that way. That really sucks :(

I'm sorry it turned out like that. Don't feel too bad about your grad party. I'm not sure how many ppl graduated from your class but do you think everyone threw a bad a$$ party? Some ppl probably only had their parents to go to a restaurant with and quietly eat. Some ppl probably didn't even get invited to anybodies party. And then there were the brave ppl like yourself who threw parties that ended up being mostly or all family (trust me there are alot of those)

I'm not trying to say you have zero reason to be unhappy but I'm just saying it's not as terrible as you think. Also I see you are trying to over analyze why they didn't show up. I know you personally invited these ppl but I doubt it even crossed their minds that you would take it to heart, much less said "I don't really like her so I'm not going to her party"

And if you still feel bad then just remember, you're out of highschool now and you never have to deal with these ppl again, starting fresh.

Congrats on graduating

I'm sorry to hear about that EvenesceneFan

You didn't failed....other people failed you.
Well...you don't have to tip toe around that anymore.

Yeah both of my sister were miss popular.
I'm known as..you're her bother.

If I lived closer and you would had invited me. I would have went.
You're one cool rocker chick.

Many..many more partys to come ...don't sweat it.

Those peole, who didn't came to your party are (in my eyes and I'm Sure many, many people share my opinion) officialy idiots. How coud they miss a opportunity like that!?
*hugs*

I'm very sad for you Evafan. Some of those people who didn't go probably would have if they'd have known that others weren't going to make it. I'm sure it's not a personal thing, though it must feel that way now. Hugs to you. You've graduated and I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you.:)

This is truly awful - these people are selfish morons. What I would say is, hard as it may seem, that the issue here is with these people and not you. They are the one's who let you down.

Congrats on the achievement of graduation. I hope this doesn't spoil the celebration of your hard work.

Invite adults. they show up. LOL. >_>

I had one peer show up to my grad party :p. And then there was a convict in the woods :D (I'm dead serious, cops came in the middle of the party to drag him back to jail)

hey, nothing wrong with a good convict (I hear theres a land set up for them. Its in the southern hemisphere, is warm and sunny and makes up funny names for the flora and fauna (heh...platypus)). It sounds like the convict was decent enough to show up at your party. Sounds like he brought friends too. How kind.

Evan-I am so sorry! This happened with my kids last year at a birthday... only like 5 kids and the rest were my aquaintances....one on mine threw a party last year and it was not turining out great, it was hot in the house and nothing really special, he felt like it was not going well. So I did it up HillBilly style and we moved the couch, the tv, the PS3 and the speakers right out in the front yard and the 5 kids that were here played Guitar Hero and Rock Band right out in the front yard til the wee hours of the night. I made it a better night because not one of their parents would have dreamed of letting them 'go hillbilly' by basically moving the whole house out in the yard.
If I would have been there I would have whooped it up for ya!
Remember it is not the number of people who show up it is the amount of fun and the memories that you make. Next Party you have let me know and we will get a hillbilly party going for ya!!

Try not to feel bad. That you went to their parties but they didn't come to yours just shows how much better a person you are than them. Also, try not to take it personally. High schoolers who are responsible enough to keep their word (like you) are very much in the minority. By and large, the feelings of others just aren't taken into account much of the time. Sad but true.

Keep in mind that you have a clean slate ahead of you, and you can do with it what you will. But don't worry over much about that, either. High school is the warm-up and college is practice. The big game doesn't start for four more years.

Congrats again, and good luck!

aww, I'm sorry to hear that Evfan :(

Give me names and addresses, so Van and I can pay those stupid mofo's a little friendly visit ;)

thanks so much for all of you're replies and the perspective guys i really appreciate it

you guys always know the right things to say

oo sorry about the convict incident sophiagrace

that must have really sucked

Grrr, people who say they will turn up and then don't annoy me.

I think its just selfish of them.

psssh....high school is fuking bullshit. in reality, you wont see probably more than half of the people you come in contact with in high school after graduation...

i think ull grow more learning from this incident that fresia THESE PEOPLE you dont give a honeysuckle, ull become better than all these fake ass fucks, at least you have real emotions for other people.

just imo

Welcome to the clubb.

That happened to me twice.

Once, I was turning twelve and I invited my friends to a party I was having.
I invited about ten people? Maybe fifteen?
One girl showed up. & it was a girl I didn't even invite....
I spent my birthday sitting in the restaurant, staring at my cake while my family pitied me.

The second time, my friend and family collaborated to throw me a surprise graduation party.
When I arrived, I was surprised, of course, and happy. I thought it was sweet they would get together and throw me a small party just among the family.
Found out a week later, it was intended to be a huge party and when they invited my "close" friends, none of them showed up.

Lol. So don't worry about. I think it happens more than you think. =]

Two people showed up, consider that a success! I heard somewhere once that if you have one friend in life then you are doing great, two, well that's double great:D

aw thanks nevermore simzi and sugh

*hugs*

i'm glad you guys can always pick me back up

i don't know what do without you all

Latest posts

Back