Feeling depressed...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebird

Reaction score
Today I'm feeling kinda down. Actually, it's been happening quite a bit these last few weeks. There's a lot of uncertainty going on, in my life and all around me. There isn't anything that can be done about it either - these are the types of issues that no one has any control over.

Most times I try to be as positive as I can. But then there are times like now when one little disappointment that is completely trivial puts me into a dark and empty mood. I feel so guilty for feeling this way, and I know it's silly, but I can't help it.

Anyway, I just felt like posting what I thinking. Sorry if this comes across badly.

Hi Bluebird -- "This too shall pass". I'm sure you know that but it's a worth repeating, right? Anyhow, please don't feel guilty about feeling human. We all have days like you're experiencing. It won't be long before things fall back in place. Then, we'll get side-swiped by the next set of life circumstances. So it goes. I wish "Blue Skies For Bluebird", LG:)

We live our lives by contrast.
The times we call "bad" allow us to appreciate the times we call "good" and t'other way around.
Sometimes we just need to breathe in, breathe out, and wait until it passes.
Be kind to yourself, and hold off on any major decisions when you feel down.

Best wishes to you.

yea i know what you mean. i had a really blah day and stupid little things made me feel only worse. it is true that it will pass though.

hey bro, don't worry about it. it's like LGH1288 said, "this too shall pass". we all have moments in life when we feel depressed, and we all go through these seemingly hopeless situations. believe me, i go through those feelings all the. just keep staying positive and keep surviving and you'll see how these times will pass.

Latest posts

Back