Fellow music nuts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euphoria

Reaction score
Hey,

Listening to music and collecting music is my favorite pastime. I love skimming through cd's at stores and pawn shops. The thing I enjoy the most is finding artists and great songs I've never heard of before, the forgotten gems so to speak. I feel it's a bit like treasure hunting, fun and exciting.

Anyway, maybe there's another music nut out there that enjoys that as well and wants to PM occasionaly. Doesn't have to be every day, but maybe a couple times a week or month, whichever way you see fit. Sharing songs, talking about new discoveries, and so on.

A few things I like: rock, progressive rock, synthpop, pop, soul, soundtracks, indie, classical and orchestral stuff, some electronic music, disco, r&b, close harmony songs, 60's, 70's, 80's.

Not a big fan of: rap, reggae, heavy metal, punk, country.

I'm really into most kinds of music.

Pop is probably my favorite genre though.

Some of my favorite singers right now are Katy Perry, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, and Carly Rae Jepsen.

I also really like blue eyed soul and some of my favorites in that are Jenny Lewis, Laura Nyro, and She & Him.

One of my favorite newer artists is Bonnie McKee, she just released that song "American Girl", she has written for a lot of other big pop stars but now she is releasing songs for herself, it's really great if you like bubblegum pop stuff, it's not really serious or anything.

I'm obsessed with EDM, mainly trance.

Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, BT, Shogun, Dash Berlin, Gareth Emery, Markus Schulz, Emma Hewitt, etc. ...

Latest posts

Back