Figured I'd get permission first...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustLost

Recently I found another forum dealing with depression. I noticed a lot of the messages are written by kids who are feeling lost and thinking of suicide.

I'd like to post the address in General (or somewhere) but I wasn't sure if that would be considered "legal" as some sites have policies about that kind of thing. I don't want to detract from this place, but a lot of these people sound like they could use some encouraging words. There is the possibility that you could even save someone's life.

I thought I would ask here in hope that someone in authority could answer.

:) Yea No prob there. Where not as strict as a lot off placers. Hents the bad language you occasionally see. I mean I have used it myself. I think the laid back attitude we have here is good. We only get away with this cos most ppl that come here are totally cool. we get very few spammers and trolls :) Go for it dude. I well be interested to check this place out my self :)

You mean for people here to go there to help them? Hmm, well, it wouldn't hurt i guess, but haven't we got enough problems to deal with right here? Would be better if those kids could get over here instead. I wonder if this website somehow isn't appealing to youngsters. Everyone searching for "lonely" on Google should find us, but there aren't so many kids around here. Perhaps we should make a kids section or the like?

Yea I am glad you replied to this. I was going to PM you about it anyway. maybe it would be a good idea if you contacted that sight and agreed on a swoop of links to be put somewhere. I have had a little look around that sight and I do think its a lot bigger then us though. But I think food for thought maybe?

Hijacc said:
Ive noticed people mentioning there being more kids then adults........

what here or there?

I think its cos manly there are moor kids that know how to use a PC. You would be amazed or not amazed at the amount of adults that still do not have access or know how to work a computer.

I just hate seeing people who are feeling suicidal...especially young people that are no older than pairs of socks that I own.

Anyway, it's just a link. Do what you will...

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Ive noticed people mentioning there being more kids then adults........

what here or there?

I think its cos manly there are moor kids that know how to use a PC. You would be amazed or not amazed at the amount of adults that still do not have access or know how to work a computer.

Amazed....Barely i had to show my teacher how to use a program on her computer then she looked at me and said why the hell are you failing my class?

And I said because its not about computers

Latest posts

Back