First Kisses.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was 16, her dad was in the Airforce, we dated for almost 3 years, they talked me into joining and she ran off with a Marine while I was in basic training. :(

EveWasFramed said:
Heh, I was 14 and I remember it well. The guy was 16. We were sitting under a tree at a park across from my house. He slipped me the tongue and I jerked my head back like someone had roundhouse kicked me. :p I was thinking, "what the hell?!" He was only visiting for a short time. lol, probably for the best.:D I behaved myself after that. The next one didn't come until I was 19. :D ****, talk about a drought.

Yeah, I know, TMI!!!! :p But thanks for the question, Craig, it brought back a whimsical memory from my youth. :)

I remember who you are talking about....lol You never told me he gave you the tongue...lol Yuk! RFLMAO

8th grade dance. awwwwww
kissing-1.jpg

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
Heh, I was 14 and I remember it well. The guy was 16. We were sitting under a tree at a park across from my house. He slipped me the tongue and I jerked my head back like someone had roundhouse kicked me. :p I was thinking, "what the hell?!" He was only visiting for a short time. lol, probably for the best.:D I behaved myself after that. The next one didn't come until I was 19. :D ****, talk about a drought.

Yeah, I know, TMI!!!! :p But thanks for the question, Craig, it brought back a whimsical memory from my youth. :)

I remember who you are talking about....lol You never told me he gave you the tongue...lol Yuk! RFLMAO
Hey! He was cute!
lol, we might be sisters but that doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about me! :p ANd I remember who gave you that first kiss too, lol!

EveWasFramed said:
Hey! He was cute!
lol, we might be sisters but that doesn't mean you know EVERYTHING about me! :p ANd I remember who gave you that first kiss too, lol!

You do? Oh yes, it was....um, what was his name? Oh yeah! I think it might have been ....ummmm....was it ..uh... that really cute greek guy. What was his name? Can't remember. I do remember he was tall, cute, and had an accent...hee hee

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hey! He was cute!

You do? Oh yes, it was....um, what was his name? Oh yeah! I think it might have been ....ummmm....was it ..uh... that really cute greek guy. What was his name? Can't remember. I do remember he was tall, cute, and had an accent...hee hee

I don't remember his name, I just remember that he was smokin'!!!

You two know each other? XD

I got my first kiss when I was about 7. It was my birthday and my parents invited the whole class and A&W, including their mascot bear. So we had this game. I can't remember how it was played but basically you have to draw a paper out from a box and the paper says what you'll have to do. A girl got one that says "Kiss the birthday boy" and.......she did...
But hey I was so small at that time, I think I didn't even feel anything...

Haven't been so lucky ever since.

XD is an emoticon similar to >.<
It's a smile/laugh with the eyes squeezed.

I think I was like 13 when I had mine. sad to say it was the nicest kiss ive had and im almost 20 now. probably because it was so innocent.

Rebel001 said:
I think I was like 13 when I had mine. sad to say it was the nicest kiss ive had and im almost 20 now. probably because it was so innocent.

About the same here... 14, and the best kiss I've had to-date.
Of course being single for the last 3 years doesnt help.

Haven't had one and, the way things are going, probably never will.

Just noticed this was really old. Sorry.

I was 12 when I had my first proper tongue kiss, it was in a wood with a girl i went on a camping trip with twas verry nice, actually looking back she was a good kisser for a 12 year old lmfao

Latest posts

Back