First Kisses.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in the first grade and I kissed this boy on the cheek. Still, that was just cute. Aww now I miss Al. I was one badass 6 year old. :cool:

24 and still haven't had one. I have accepted, and resigned myself to the fact that this is not one of those things I'm to experience.

hmm well i kissed a girl on the cheek when i was in 2nd grade.. but real first one was when i was 16 playing truth or dare. wasn't exactly how i wanted my first one to be, but oh well :p

I was 14 when I first had mine! The feeling was a bit weird for me at first, but it comes naturally once you have gotten use to kissing someone else's lips... It's an overall pleasant experience as long as you take it slow at first. The last thing you want is the dude/girl shoving his tongue down your throat! Be like, CHILL.

14, I was incredibly turned on and she said I needed to fix my "rhythm" since I kiss like a face eating cannibal.

I had my first one at age 10,I was playing game boy with my friends (just for teh retro lulz) and my girlfriend at the time said she wanted to try,we all playing pokemon and one of her friends covers her eyes with her hands. And I move forward,simple as that. Then,as timing fell in place,we imediatly had history class. Pretty crapy class tbh

22.. with my first (and only) girlfriend. Lasted about three hours, if I recall.
*blush*

Haha, you flatter me!
..oh hold on, what do bosses kiss like? o_0

On that occasion I was more like a kind of squelchy limpet.
Although the girlfriend has to carry at least some of the blame.

first kiss : 14...
first kiss with a girl ;) 18 ( i'm nt bi! it was a dare lol...)

I think I was 22 or 23. She used a lot of.. suction and teeth. It was quite painful, actually. When I complained, she kept insisting it was normal. It would be a year or two later that I would learn she was a horrible kisser and that kissing can be quite enjoyable!

Never happened, unless you count on the cheek in 3rd grade (when girls had cooties). I'm 26 years old btw...:(

Latest posts

Back