Fodder's Hug to everybody!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fodderboy

Reaction score
Ok, so here's my hug, it'll make yous guys feel warm and fuzzy all over =0)

Botswains Whistle (requires a red plastic dixie cup)

-Start with a finger's width of 151
-Fill just over 1/4 of the cup with half Vodka (Peach is great for this) and half Capt. Morgan Tattoo
-Then fill -Add as much Monster Khaos energy drink as you feel necessary (about 1/2 the cup works for me).
-Fill the rest up with a mixture of Hawaiian punch, Sprite, and anything else you may wanna add from your refrigerator I got this crazy rice beer in a green bottle and topped it off with that, but really, anything you want.

There you go! I made tons of this for everyone I know... (Nevermind that None of them would drink it...)

Fodderboy said:
Ok, so here's my hug, it'll make yous guys feel warm and fuzzy all over =0)

Botswains Whistle (requires a red plastic dixie cup)

-Start with a finger's width of 151
-Fill just over 1/4 of the cup with half Vodka (Peach is great for this) and half Capt. Morgan Tattoo
-Then fill -Add as much Monster Khaos energy drink as you feel necessary (about 1/2 the cup works for me).
-Fill the rest up with a mixture of Hawaiian punch, Sprite, and anything else you may wanna add from your refrigerator I got this crazy rice beer in a green bottle and topped it off with that, but really, anything you want.

There you go! I made tons of this for everyone I know... (Nevermind that None of them would drink it...)

OMG, sounds like that honeysuckle would make my hair stand up and do tricks!

NeverMore said:
Yes I am aware it is probably cookie dough or something:p

Not just any cookie dough! That wound up being 2 (yes, not one, but TWO!) Toll House Cookie Pies! OMFG They are so **** good!!!!!

Latest posts

Back