• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

Game -Guess something about the next person

S

Sanal

Guest
All you have to do is guess something for the person below you and the next person will say whether its true or not like if i say eg: the ext person likes mangoes, next person should say if its right and post another one for the person below him/her...


Lets start.... Next person is a girl....
 
E

EveWasFramed

Guest
Sanal said:
All you have to do is guess something for the person below you and the next person will say whether its true or not like if i say eg: the ext person likes mangoes, next person should say if its right and post another one for the person below him/her...


Lets start.... Next person is a girl....

You are brilliant! lol
The next person is under the age of 25
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
yes and no. I don't have a licence. but I am physically capable of driving a car.

the next person is shorter than me.
I'm 5'9".
 
E

EveWasFramed

Guest
Qui said:
yes and no. I don't have a licence. but I am physically capable of driving a car.

the next person is shorter than me.
I'm 5'9".

lol, I'm 5'9" too.:p

The next person has brown hair

edit: I speak English
 

samba101

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
0
Location
Adelaide, Australia
looks like we posted at the same time, okay will go with yours.

Black hair here, but close

The next person can swim
 
E

EveWasFramed

Guest
samba101 said:
looks like we posted at the same time, okay will go with yours.

Black hair here, but close

The next person can swim

nope, lol

the next person has brown eyes
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
yes, I swim quite well.

the next person has feet.

Edit: gah. no, my eyes are blue. I hate them.
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
yup, have to for guitar.

the next person has long fingernails.
 
E

evanescencefan91

Guest
yep, i enjoy doing stuff outside,


the next person would like to give me a hug

XD (please)
 

Steel

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
3,263
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Nope.

The next person has a pet.
 

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
39,513
Reaction score
28
no, not at the moment


the next person is ready to have something to eat
 

Qui

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
2,252
Reaction score
0
no. I'm anorexic.

the next person knows that that's a lie.
 

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Joined
Apr 5, 2008
Messages
39,513
Reaction score
28
No

The next person has three or less pairs of shoes.
 

Latest posts

Top