Getting a foot massage is such a turn on...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Luna

Not that I had a real foot massage recently or anything, but I did have a basic pedicure to pretty up my feet.

I admit; I've always thought "foot admirers" to be strange and even a major turn-off for me.

However...I have now realized the error of my ways.

I mean...okay, perhaps toe-licking and sucking isn't quite the norm, but hey...if along those lines, someone also offers to kiss the ground that I walk on - who am I to turn them down?
I love making people's dreams come true.
(Ahahaha...I sound so conceited)

But in all seriousness...it feels so f***ing good...

Better than sex!!!
Inner dialogue: What-the-fresia..NO.
Okay...maybe not...well...close...?
Inner dialogue: ...No...
I'll find out one d-
Inner dialogue: -Yeah...you ain't evah gonnaaa get any... *double-snaps*

-coughs-

And I like to give foot massages...
So...
I don't know what I'm trying to say...
Okay...
Goodnight...

@_@

Seriously though... open minded people are the best kind ;)

As someone with a reasonably strong foot fetish I love a woman who takes care of her feet so I completely understand :) It isn't something most people can, though. Lets face it, most feet are pretty **** ugly and its very rare they can look delicate and pretty enough to be visually appealing, but it happens. Even then wearing feminine socks, shoes and stockings can compensate for this and i've found a surprising amount of women receptive to the mind of a partner (male or female) who loves her feet.

Sorry Luna...I don't have a foot fetish :p
I know guys that are though.

I've kiss women's feet though...well from head to toes.
That's what I mean when I say I'll kiss a woman from heads to toes

Our feet are sensitive. It feels totally awzsume to get my feet rubbed. I know every women that I've
been with likes me to touch thier body all over. Not just the sexual parts or organs.
I can make a woman cream in her pants without even having sex with her. :)

Sometimes I'll walk around bare footted to feel different texture...such as wet grass, rocks, soft carpet

Luna - what about smelly feet? or feet with sock/toe fluff? or hard skin? or corns? or verucas? or warts? arghhhhh!

I have a 'thing' for hands and feet. But not like that. It isn't sexual or anything....just I have to like the look of someones hands or feet in order for me to be with them (sounds so wrong and superficial I know, I have tried to stop thinking/feeling this way but it is just something that scares me) Hands and feet both freak me out, unless I like the look of them....feet I can handle if I don't like if the person has socks on, but hands? If I didn't like their hands whenever they touched me it'd make me cringe.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, it sounds really weird and I don't really know how to change it. It's just how I am.

I actually hate feet.. and anything to do with feet... like feet touching feet is no good... and even the word feet makes me feel kinda sick... BUT it does feel nice to have MY feet rubbed.... :p but i just can't do it to anyone else.... well not unless my hands are wrapped in plastic, AND I have mittens on....

Feet kind of freak me out sometimes. If I think about it too much, I feel something almost like anxiety about them. I'd probably run away from my own, if I thought I could get anywhere without them.

Which ends up being all kinds of weird when I meet guys who want to kiss/lick/suck/be stroked by/ be hurt by my feet.

Luna, I totally agree... but not with the toe licking/sucking/kissing part. Just the thought of somebodies mouth near my feet makes me feel ill, but probably only because the thought of MY mouth near a foot grosses me out.

Now I can't help but picture a gross, smelly, warty foot right in front of my face :S

I won't ever lick/suck/kiss a foot, but if they wanna go all out on me - by all means, go ahead!

Everytime, after a shower, I feel like...my feet are tingly and just craving to be touched ahahaha.

I don't know wtf is wrong with me.

So I just massage myself lol.

Like...imma bout to do now.

*shifty eyes*

*brings out the candles*

G'NIGGGHT A.L.L!!!

:p

I take good care of my feet, pedicures every 2 weeks. My man has never massaged my feet and we been together 7 years, if he massaged my feet that would be wonderful and good foreplay.

I like young women's feet.

Girls wouldn't wear flip-flops and have painted toe-nails if there wasn't a stigma.

Latest posts

Back