Goodbye Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*big hugs*

Dear, if anything, it shows there's something we need to help you out with. You're a very kind and lovely person and no matter what you may think, you would definitely be missed. Please, take as much time as you need. I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit like your old self again (if that's a good thing) and that you've found a good support forum. Small victories, right?

People still love you. Stay strong dear and take care. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
*big hugs*

Dear, if anything, it shows there's something we need to help you out with. You're a very kind and lovely person and no matter what you may think, you would definitely be missed. Please, take as much time as you need. I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit like your old self again (if that's a good thing) and that you've found a good support forum. Small victories, right?

I'm actually coming back to the site. Not sure if you saw it or not. I was just explaining what happened with me. I'll be using this forum still. =)

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
*big hugs*

I'm actually coming back to the site. Not sure if you saw it or not. I was just explaining what happened with me. I'll be using this forum still. =) I just need to get back to people first.

Oh my, yes. I was talking about the last post that said why you were gone. :)

Rosebolt said:
This reply is probably too late, but i too am sorry you have felt this way. I know i am one of the people that probably hurt you, for i didn't initiate any conversation. This wasn't because of you as a person though. I hope you can find the strength to understand that it is not you who is doing things wrong all the time, even if it comes from someone like me. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck. Taking distance from something can generally help alot, i found.
You didn't hurt me, I'm just kinda confused as to why you stopped talking to me. But it's okay, not everyone clicks I guess.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
Rosebolt said:
This reply is probably too late, but i too am sorry you have felt this way. I know i am one of the people that probably hurt you, for i didn't initiate any conversation. This wasn't because of you as a person though. I hope you can find the strength to understand that it is not you who is doing things wrong all the time, even if it comes from someone like me. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck. Taking distance from something can generally help alot, i found.
You didn't hurt me, I'm just kinda confused as to why you stopped talking to me. But it's okay, not everyone clicks I guess.

Im not sure that's what it is, Wallflower. People just get busy and drift apart, just like in real life. Sometimes I fail to reply to PMs (texts, emails, phone calls, etc) because of several reasons. One is that I'm busy (REALLY busy) and the other is that I don't feel I'm in a good frame of mind to be speaking to someone. Once something its said, you can't take it back. It doesn't have anything to do with who messaged me - it's just me knowing I shouldn't really be speaking to anyone at the time. Sometimes, that can go on for WEEKS.
So I know it's hurtful, but try to do your best not to let it get to you.
(hug)

EveWasFramed said:
WallflowerGirl83 said:
Rosebolt said:

Im not sure that's what it is, Wallflower. People just get busy and drift apart, just like in real life. Sometimes I fail to reply to PMs (texts, emails, phone calls, etc) because of several reasons. One is that I'm busy (REALLY busy) and the other is that I don't feel I'm in a good frame of mind to be speaking to someone. Once something its said, you can't take it back. It doesn't have anything to do with who messaged me - it's just me knowing I shouldn't really be speaking to anyone at the time. Sometimes, that can go on for WEEKS.
(hug)
Thanks for clearing that up, cause I usually think it's cause of me. I usually take a lot of things the wrong way and end up blaming myself thinking that I did something wrong. I try my best to get back to people too.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
EveWasFramed said:
WallflowerGirl83 said:
Rosebolt said:

(hug)
Thanks for clearing that up, cause I usually think it's cause of me. I usually take a lot of things the wrong way and end up blaming myself thinking that I did something wrong. I try my best to get back to people too.

nah, it's not you at all. I've found myself feeling the same way at times. I just try to remind myself that people have reasons for what they do and we may not always know what they are (or EVER know).

Glad you are out of that dark place
I am a noob here just today
I myself have been in that dark place as well and struggled with even the thought of anyone knowing it

Latest posts

Back