Goodbye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 148069

drifter
Reaction score
To the few people who were kind to me I thank you. I apologize for any hurt I have caused in my time here. If you choose to judge me based on a few interactions, I can't stop you, you're free to form your own conclusions. But I always knew this day would come eventually.

Just remember that everyone have their own struggles and before replying or saying anything please consider what they may be going through behind the screen and as patient as someone tries to be they can eventually snap.

To the few people who were kind to me I thank you. I apologize for any hurt I have caused in my time here. If you choose to judge me based on a few interactions, I can't stop you, you're free to form your own conclusions. But I always knew this day would come eventually.
That makes me sad. I hope to see you back at some point.

Just remember that everyone have their own struggles and before replying or saying anything please consider what they may be going through behind the screen and as patient as someone tries to be they can eventually snap.
Yes! It would be great for everybody to realize that.

well if only one person here truly likes you .... it worth to stay
IMO, if one can get anything out of this site one should stay. But, I'm able to ignore the bad and enjoy the good. It's difficult for others to do that. I've had difficulties with that in the past too. Sometimes the threads go sideways and it's not pretty. When that happens it's best just to stay out of that thread.

Negative reactions and arguments.

Forum members should try to remember your arguments on here affect others even if they don't mention it.

IMO, if one can get anything out of this site one should stay. But, I'm able to ignore the bad and enjoy the good. It's difficult for others to do that. I've had difficulties with that in the past too. Sometimes the threads go sideways and it's not pretty. When that happens it's best just to stay out of that thread.

^I'm in full agreement with both of these. Well spoken.

Latest posts

Back