greetings from the southern hemisphere :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE

Reaction score
right then.. intro time i gather.

hello to one and all :D i have been reading the posts here for a while and it seems its a good and sincere bunch of people so i thought why not eh

well i is 34, male monkey living in a flat that i see a great deal of.. particularly the inside of it, though i have started fixing up my balcony and now there are plants out there.. yes plants! so along with the green leaved things, my cats and a brother and mother there is very little other human contact.. this is sometimes good and sometimes quite depressing but i am pretty good at distracting myself and doing 'stuff' for entertainment.. (some stuff i do is in my bio)

along with my solitary existance i work nights and have been for the last year..

my girlfriend of 13 odd years left recently and other friends have disappeared or moved faaaar away.. so this is it

i have had a bit of experience with most of the issues i have read about on this forum and have had my share of anxiety, phobias, lonliness and depression and i have a psych degree (BASc) which means i can understand most of these problems from a scientific perspective..lucky me.. doesnt help much.. more a case of being able to explain why i feel honeysuckle in academic detail..woohoo

right then..

be floating around i guess..

peace :)

Attachments

• 01_bmw_ribcage.jpg
    01_bmw_ribcage.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 175
Welcome to the forum! :)
It makes me happy to see another cat lover here lol
What kinda plants do you have btw?
I hope you'll get to know some of the ossum members on A.L.L :)

*Hugs*

Oceanmist23 said:

It makes me happy to see another cat lover here lol
What kinda plants do you have btw?

thankyou all for the welcome :)
yes.. i am a long time lover of furry chickens
plantwise i have dutch iris's (yet to flower), a zanzibar, a cockies tongue (australian native), a death lily, some spring stars, daffodils still germinating, a range of cacti, thyme and a big one that i've forgotten the name of.. and when i dont clean the litter box enough the cats begin eying the pots as potential 'digestive-gems' deposit areas.. bless their lack of respect.. hehe :)

attachment for u...or anyone..

Attachments

• david-mcenery-cat-nap-ii[1].jpg
    david-mcenery-cat-nap-ii[1].jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 166
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
thankyou all for the welcome :)
yes.. i am a long time lover of furry chickens
plantwise i have dutch iris's (yet to flower), a zanzibar, a cockies tongue (australian native), a death lily, some spring stars, daffodils still germinating, a range of cacti, thyme and a big one that i've forgotten the name of.. and when i dont clean the litter box enough the cats begin eying the pots as potential 'digestive-gems' deposit areas.. bless their lack of respect.. hehe :)

attachment for u...or anyone..

Wow nice collection of plants you got! I googled hehe :p
Lmao @ cats eyeing the pots as potential 'digestive-gems' deposit areas :D
Sounds familiar lol my parents used to have a cat who would constantly use
the pot of a small 'struggling to survive in the cold climate' orange tree as a litter box.. Poor tree lol.
You could try leaving some orange or lemon peel in or around the pots.
I'm sure that would keep your cats from eyeing the pots too much ;)

Welcome. I like your avatar; it's very inspirational.

thanks for the tip misty.. i got myself some lemon today and shaved some into the pot that was being 'attacked' .. i had to put it up on top of my water heater after they got into it and left their little deposits.. i had even put stones in there (side to side) thinking that should ward them off.. they just kicked the stones out and got busy :)

now that the pot is down on the ground again i will be able to enjoy the iris's once they flower.. hope the peels works.. thanks again :)

cheers for the welcome Van and Jesse :)

and thanks for the comment about my avatar.. its part of a Giger piece.. one of my favourite artists..

i like your signature jesse.. smashing pumpkins - zero :) i used to play it at jams.. sweet song

Latest posts

Back