Happy Birthday, beautiful loser!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SofiasMami said:
Happy Birthday! Hope you have a nice one :)

-Teresa

Hi Teresa...thanks for the well wishes, you are an absolute sweetheart :D

Actually, the past two days were really good. They all signed a card at work, full of insults...haha...I'm very sarcastic at work, so it was well deserved.

Two of the women, that love sniff my shirts :p, brought me a cake and two gift cards and a bag full of goodies. One of them is also taking me out to lunch in a week when we both have the day off. A friend took me out to lunch today. Also, got a huge care package from my sister and brother-in-law. And the icing on the cake, well wishes from you, so all in all, a good couple of days! Thanks again and take care :)

happy birthday!
50-Beautiful-and-Creative-Cake-Designs-10.jpg

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.

Chocolate-Birthday-Cakes-Design1.jpg

Thank you, everyone, for all the well wishes!! Breakingthegirl, are you a Chili Peppers fan? And Cavey, good to see you back as yourself. Thanks again, everyone.

Happy birthday
f_happybirthdm_0911872.gif

beautiful loser said:
Thank you, everyone, for all the well wishes!! Breakingthegirl, are you a Chili Peppers fan? And Cavey, good to see you back as yourself. Thanks again, everyone.

I am lol dead giveaway by my name huh :)
But I randomly thought of the name when I was thinking of a username, but then had to run to the store really quick. The actual song came on in the grocery store. Very random to play that song at Ralphs, but I guess it was meant to be lol.

Love the Chili Peppers and it's a good screen name :) And yeah, I can't picture that song being played in a grocery store...used record store, yes, but not in a grocery store.

beautiful loser said:
Love the Chili Peppers and it's a good screen name :) And yeah, I can't picture that song being played in a grocery store...used record store, yes, but not in a grocery store.

Thank you :)
Yes! Definitely very strange at the grocery store....I stood there in the aisle listening to it feeling weirded out. Strange coincidences happen to me often but this was just really random haha. I usually hear country songs or old Motown type songs at the store, a few times some good 80s songs & classic rock.

Btw, these bday cake pics look amazingly delicious! 🎂👌🏼
Hope you got a real slice of cake to enjoy for your bday!

Thank you, Arachne!

BTG, one time, while in a grocery store, I heard "Brick" by Ben Folds Five. Now, I like the song, but ****, it's about a young couple and having an abortion. Just thought it was a little "out there" for a grocery store...haha.

I did have some cake for my birthday...two days in a row...I feel bloated. And yes, the cake carousel pic that Peaches added had me drooling!

Latest posts

Back