HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAGUARUNDI

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
Happy Birthday, Jag. Hope you and pup are doing well. Have a good one!

Thanks, Beautiful.

My lovely doggie is recovering from his once a month bath which he had on Monday.. He hates the washing bit and trembles and shakes, and looks at me as if I am Herod for small dogs. But he loves being dried by the hairdryer and comes up sort of poofyfluffy... He is on the sofa next to me now groaning with pleasure, as I massage his ears!

Happy Birthday and kindest regards from Ladyforsaken...and from me as well while I'm here.

I was just talking to her and had mentioned your birthday and of course she took that chance to ask me to relay some greetings to you. :cool:

Rodent said:
Happy Birthday and kindest regards from Ladyforsaken...and from me as well while I'm here.

I was just talking to her and had mentioned your birthday and of course she took that chance to ask me to relay some greetings to you. :cool:

Thanky you rodent, and tell LF thanks from me, and I hope she can enjoy some of the virtual cake, champagne and flowers on this thread, as I hear from your posts that she can't have the real thing. But maybe soon, we all hope.

UUUUUHHHH I didn't see that I am LATE

happy birthday :)

this is for you J. - you are an amazing person, an amazing mind and soul, and I hope that you keep painting because that was pretty great too

balloons+and+sunset.jpg

Late party comer is here :D

Happy Birthday Jaguarundi. :)

Have a fulfilling year for ya :)

And I didn't have cake cause I ate it. Man! It was too delicious to resist, Sorry :p

Balloons, Peaches, luvverly!

Thanks Eve and good to see you

Pendragon, tut tut !! who knew dragons were cake monsters?

And now its the day after my birthday and ..oh bugger. Really another year older.... Better get on with it, then.

Happy (belated) Birthday from me too, Jaguarundi! I hope you had a good one. ;)

RainbowWalker said:
Happy (belated) Birthday from me too, Jaguarundi! I hope you had a good one. ;)

Thank you RW, it was very pleasant, apart from the 'being another year older' part lol!

Thanks, LF, thanks Mouse it was last Wednesday the 11 th march but your warm wishes are welcome nonetheless!:D

Latest posts

Back