Happy Birthday nobody

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I forgot nobody's birthday!!! I'll remember next year, nobody. I Promise! :p

Brian said:
Sanal said:
Happy Birthday

Haha, canned response without reading the post.

I read it. Usually I wish Birthday's in Bolded and large font. That's why I gave a simple reply

2yozwqs.jpg

Van Hooligan X said:
just noticed, it's nobodys birthday today :S

all these members and not a single brithday on it, wonder if there are any others like today :S

Van you are too funny! lol Cmere you! **wrestles Van to the ground and tickles him*** Take that, you and be glad I didn't put a wet finger in your ear....lol

Minus said:

Naleena said:
Minus! I so LOVE that! Can I steal it from you? Did it take a long time to make? Is that everybody's name who are active members here or just birthdays?

Sure you can. It is a combination of most active and most recently active. Birthdays really had no connection to it.

Minus said:
Minus said:

Naleena said:
Minus! I so LOVE that! Can I steal it from you? Did it take a long time to make? Is that everybody's name who are active members here or just birthdays?

Sure you can. It is a combination of most active and most recently active. Birthdays really had no connection to it.

Wow! That must have been a lot of work! Great job! :D

Spare said:
Wow! That must have been a lot of work! Great job! :D

Actually i can't take any credit. A program generated it at the click of a button.

axnxjs.jpg

Latest posts

Back