Happy Birthday Skorian

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minus

Unknown member
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Skorian

f_cakemaincakm_5aebb30.jpg

Thanks, someone I chat with linked me this and I figured what the heck, I will say hey. So hey.

My health problems were infact due to distilled water and it had droped my potassium levels so low that I fell apart. I used to be totally ripped. I have started getting my guns back. I have a long ways to go to get everything back. Some in the health crowd recommend distiled water and it is ok, as I said ages ago, for a couple weeks here and there (never while fasting). Long term though it can mess you up hardcore.

So ya, doing pretty good, I am back to being a pump junky. WEIGHTS RULZ!!

Anyone wants to chat feel free to check my profile for chat info and say hey. This site tends to be mostly whinning and there are alot of scary predators here who are acting like they aren't psycho. I really want nothing to do with all that. I catch one of you hurting anyone and I will kick you's ass.

Skorian said:
Thanks, someone I chat with linked me this and I figured what the heck, I will say hey. So hey.

My health problems were infact due to distilled water and it had droped my potassium levels so low that I fell apart. I used to be totally ripped. I have started getting my guns back. I have a long ways to go to get everything back. Some in the health crowd recommend distiled water and it is ok, as I said ages ago, for a couple weeks here and there (never while fasting). Long term though it can mess you up hardcore.

So ya, doing pretty good, I am back to being a pump junky. WEIGHTS RULZ!!

Anyone wants to chat feel free to check my profile for chat info and say hey. This site tends to be mostly whinning and there are alot of scary predators here who are acting like they aren't psycho. I really want nothing to do with all that. I catch one of you hurting anyone and I will kick you's ass.

hey skorian :D

....hmmm *grabs my whip and starts his daily beating to punisher* do you do circuit training like me?

Just do it on my own with free weights and a home gym. Use ankle weights, do isometric exercises, and things like that. I do it more for the emotional high and the health value then to body build or anything like that. I find it amazing how when you get your blood chemistry sorted out with the right foods you can't help but exercise. It becomes a good addiction with great benefits.

Drinking distilled water after 3-4 years sapped me so extremely mentally and physically that I crashed and lost myself. It is bad when you atrophy into nothing. I was so sick I couldn't even figure out what was happening. Before the last several years I used to be so up and chipper I would get on grouchy peoples nerves. Heh

Skorian said:
Just do it on my own with free weights and a home gym. Use ankle weights, do isometric exercises, and things like that. I do it more for the emotional high and the health value then to body build or anything like that. I find it amazing how when you get your blood chemistry sorted out with the right foods you can't help but exercise. It becomes a good addiction with great benefits.

Drinking distilled water after 3-4 years sapped me so extremely mentally and physically that I crashed and lost myself. It is bad when you atrophy into nothing. I was so sick I couldn't even figure out what was happening. Before the last several years I used to be so up and chipper I would get on grouchy peoples nerves. Heh

just try not to get addicted to 1 set of exercise, for awhile i got fixed on making my deltiods stronger by using the overload hypertrophy thingy i found out i could do at home thanks to college, and my deltiods looks buff but the rest of me looks weak now lol

in short, if u didn't get my boring life story of waffling, don't get addicted @_@ lol

Van Hooligan X said:
just try not to get addicted to 1 set of exercise, for awhile i got fixed on making my deltiods stronger by using the overload hypertrophy thingy i found out i could do at home thanks to college, and my deltiods looks buff but the rest of me looks weak now lol

Now why would you do that dude? One thing gets dull, but I do like curls. I want to look like Popeye! :p J/k I do LOVE spinach though. Maybe I am Popeye? hehe

in short, if u didn't get my boring life story of waffling, don't get addicted @_@ lol

What? Waffling? White flour messes people up and makes them pansies.

I like smoothies: For breakfast I had a water, olive oil, spinach, bananas, blackberry, flax seed, brewers yeast, protien powder smoothie. I had some homemade orange juice just a bit ago, it kicks the crud out of store bought junk.

Waffles suck, if you mean waffle waffles.

I ate some really messed up trash for a while when I was too much of a wimp to eat what I knew I needed, but I try to avoid processed grains, sugar, corn syrup, and unnatural trash.

Anyway, someone sent me a link here and I thought I would just stop by. Was taking pictures for a friend, since she is always asking all the time. Figured I would change my avatar to show off a bit :p

Uh. Nope, that is me....

The other day just for shits I was trying to crush an apple just by squeezing it with my hand. Just to see if I could. I could only leave finger marks though. Apples are tough, or at least the apple I had was.

WOW, Skorian. What a turn around. You sure sorted your honeysuckle out :D Good on you mate.

If your not a success story I don't know what is.

Van Hooligan X said:
evanescencefan91 said:
Omg happy birthday skorian

woot!

*happy birthday hugs*
yay

ppl get hugs on there brithday by smexy people?

hmm, maybe i will have a birthday thread *evil grin*

**** right! So expect one from me :D

Latest posts

Back