HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JustLost said:
Yeah, I build call accounting systems for the lodging industry (hotels mainly). I build my own stuff as well. I don't think I've bought a prebuilt computer since about 1994. :)

You work on computers?

Not building them. I work in the computer room of a manufacturing plant. Mainly doing updates and watching for network problems. I have built a few computers, as a hobby i guess, but gave that up when i had more computers then i knew what to do with. The last one i actually bought prebuilt.

What are call accounting systems?

Minus said:
14.gif

Happy birthday ales

Thank you very much Minus!!

I hope it is a great one ales :)

18.gif

Happy Birthday Imnotlisteninglalala

21.gif

Have a great birthday Rehd

25.gif

Happy Birthday toxic-tears

23.gif

Happy Birtday Naleena, I hope it is a great one.

Antihero, happy b-day :)

All the best.

Mr.Minus will get u talking cake with dancing candles when he gets here.

Have a great birthday Antihero!!

14.gif

Minus said:
Not building them. I work in the computer room of a manufacturing plant. Mainly doing updates and watching for network problems. I have built a few computers, as a hobby i guess, but gave that up when i had more computers then i knew what to do with. The last one i actually bought prebuilt.

What are call accounting systems?

They keep track of revenue associated with phone usage. They're mainly used by hotels. They're not used as much as they used to be since everyone has a cellphone now, but there's still a decent market for them. They can track other things besides phonecalls.

I only keep one computer at home these days. I could probably build a couple more if had to but I just don't see any reason.

Sorry for getting off topic folks...

JustLost said:
They keep track of revenue associated with phone usage. They're mainly used by hotels.

Huh, i guess i never questioned how they were able to track that. Would have guessed the phone company but that really wouldn't makes sense.
Thank you.

While this is an off topic forum, i too will be going back on topic.

Bluey said:
But I do think that in less its a thread in the off-topic forum then we should make moor of an effort to stay on topic.

Minus said:
While this is an off topic forum, i too will be going back on topic.

Bluey said:
But I do think that in less its a thread in the off-topic forum then we should make moor of an effort to stay on topic.

Why have you quote me here?

Bluey said:
Why have you quote me here?

Because you were expressing your views in the quote, of the degree of need or more accurately the lack of it, for staying on topic in the 'Off Topic' forum. That was what was being discussed at the moment so it was just a reference.
:)

10.gif

Have a great birthday tal

Skorian,
Happy Birthday!!!
U have been a great friend.
Thank u.
All the best.

birthday_angel_reflection.gif

Latest posts

Back