have not had sex for 2 years, etc.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caloy

Reaction score
i have not had sex in over 2 years. i dont have any real friends. I cannot relate with my family.
i dont' know how to approach women. and I have low self esteem. putting in 2 hours everyday at the gym working out is not really helping me out.

i wish i would just die. i wish that while i am asleep, a stray bullet would put me out of my misery. i want a quick and painless death, but afraid to commit suicide.

i have never told anyone about how i feel. i feel so alone, and i am unsure how much longer i can put up a brave face and a smile.

thank you for reading.

"i have not had sex in over 2 years"
lol I had none at all, but didn't commit suicide, though it is obviously, isn't it? ;)

Low self-esteem and lack of girl are related but I am sure you can find some girl. You already had atleast one that means you do have everything to find another one!

Maybe you can go to you're local mental health department and talk to a counselor.
It's probably free.

Or maybe go to a church and talk to someone...Pick a church, anyone.

I'm not saying you're crazy or you need to get converted.
They're are resource avaliable to you..If you need someone to talk to,
That will actaully listen to you. Talking to someone that will actaully
listen to you will releave the tension..

Lack of sex and depression gose hand in hand.

You said it's been 2 years......Evidently you have been a relationship before.
This too can play a very big role and effect your self-esteem.
If you weren't the one that decided on the break up....you will feel a great sence of rejection.
I'm not sure exactly what your circumstance are, of why you're single again.

Time alone dose not heal the wounds. If you havn't process your losts..you simply havn't porcessed it.

Please keep reaching out. Talk to someone ..anyone.

If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me.

well ive never had sex.

Doing 2 hour at the gym everyday wont help you much anyway, if anything its counterproductive, you should never spend more than an hour doing weights, and definatly not EVERY DAY. max 4 times a week imo, nutrition is probably where your going wrong.

I think I got you beat Caloy, I haven't had sex for 7 years. Working out and looking fit only helps partially, I have a fit body and women still don't look my way. Plus if you kill yourself, how you going to meet a women then? I think your low-self esteem is more then likely causing the problem. Naleena right you check out a book or something on how to approach women.

I don't understand my gender's preoccupation with sex. For some reason, guys think that having sex means you're winning at life. Why am I so disconnected from my own gender? Sex is great and all (and don't get me wrong, I have a hell of a drive for it), but it's more of a side dish to me, relationship wise.

crescendo.daNiente said:
I don't understand my gender's preoccupation with sex. For some reason, guys think that having sex means you're winning at life. Why am I so disconnected from my own gender? Sex is great and all (and don't get me wrong, I have a hell of a drive for it), but it's more of a side dish to me, relationship wise.

yes been thinking about this one recently. Not had sex myself for nearly a year and sometimes that is all that is in my mind however, You know i am thinking now i probably dont want a serious/intimate relationship? I am sure sex changes everything between friends and if i did have a serious relationship then i would have to stop seeing other friends whose company i enjoy?? I don't know, perhaps if the right one came along then i would be prepared to give everything up, but did that once and got badly hurt so very nervous!

I think to the original post then if having sex is the problem and why you feel so depressed, really, stop thinking about it, go out and just have in mind to meet friends and enjoy their company. I did and now there is a lady who wants to go further but like I said before, not sure if this is what I want at this stage. It will be my decision at the end. And as you get older, like me! You do realise that sex isn't everything!!!!!

Caloy said:
i have not had sex in over 2 years. i dont have any real friends. I cannot relate with my family.
i dont' know how to approach women. and I have low self esteem. putting in 2 hours everyday at the gym working out is not really helping me out.

i wish i would just die. i wish that while i am asleep, a stray bullet would put me out of my misery. i want a quick and painless death, but afraid to commit suicide.

i have never told anyone about how i feel. i feel so alone, and i am unsure how much longer i can put up a brave face and a smile.

thank you for reading.
Hi Caloy,

I am sure that lots of people on this forum have had the same feelings of despair and loneliness, I know I have.
Please dont put sex at the top of your wish list, this will not necessarily solve your problems!! In fact it can make them worse LOL! Please do consider talking to someone if you feel so desperate. See a counsellor or doctor or priest. You will pull through and find your reason for being trust me!!

Dude, chill. I've NEVER had sex and I dont want to kill myself....though i do get depressed sometimes.

I say you do what I plan to do ASAP. go to a bar, shoot a couple of shots and then go up to the prettiest girl in the place and try to get laid. Just generic questions, then flattery, then ask if she wants to go back to my place. If she rejects me, ill move on to the next, and the next and the next..... Im taking a proactive approach;)

Latest posts

Back