Have you ever visited a foreign country?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
I always used to go on vacation with my parents, but I've also been abroad back in school sometimes. Been to England, Austria, Spain (Balearic and Canary Islands), Italy and Bulgaria.

Yeah, all the countries except for Iceland i visited with my parents, too.

Rosebolt said:
Rodent said:
I always used to go on vacation with my parents, but I've also been abroad back in school sometimes. Been to England, Austria, Spain (Balearic and Canary Islands), Italy and Bulgaria.

Yeah, all the countries except for Iceland i visited with my parents, too.

That means you've made that one major step once before though. I'm short of the guts and the necessary motivation to travel anywhere on my own. Truth be told, I always was just along for the ride.

Rodent said:
That means you've made that one major step once before though. I'm short of the guts and the necessary motivation to travel anywhere on my own. Truth be told, I always was just along for the ride.

In your defense, i had/have alot of motivation, no guts, just a shitton of motivation.

No, not yet but I'm planning to. I don't go out much but when it will happen it will be life time moment for me or at least I'm thinking it will be...sigh.

I've visited Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, US, England, The Netherlands, touched down for layovers in Japan, and the UAE.

I'd love to travel again, travel the world.

I've been to the U.S twice, South America, U.K, Australia and have travelled through Europe on my own.I think travel is pretty much essential for self-development and I'd implore the people on here who haven't travelled outside their own country to do so as soon as they can.

Paraiyar said:
I've been to the U.S twice, South America, U.K, Australia and have travelled through Europe on my own.I think travel is pretty much essential for self-development and I'd implore the people on here who haven't travelled outside their own country to do so when as soon as they can.

Hey, we might even bump into each other in our travels... let's all travel and bump into each other lol.

Since I am little more than a hour from the Canada USA border I have been to the north eastern USA lots of times ... South eastern USA a few and Mexico a few
Some how ended up in Las Vegas a couple days also

Latest posts

Back