Hello Everybody!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown123

Reaction score
I am unknown. I don't have a sex nor do I have an age. My reason for being here? I'm lonely which is almost everybody's reason for being here. Tell you about myself? Well to start, from the outside I seem normal, with great family, many friends, great personality, and I seem happy. In reality? I'm not... I shouldn't be complaining because compared to many other families and people out there I'm living the most perfect life. But why am I not happy? I don't know. I can't talk to anybody about my problems, my worries, or feelings. Because everybody expects me to be happy, everybody thinks nothing is going on when there is. Maybe I'm over-exgerrating I don't know... I can't even talk to my best friend about some of my problems because I'm always happy in front of her and that is what she expects from me. I can't talk to my parents because I'm not close with them like that. So to end this I'm going to say I'm here because I'm lonely and nobody knows me. I am unknown.

you make it difficult for anyone to know you if you keep referring to yourself as Unknown

but welcome to the forum :)

MsMac said:
you make it difficult for anyone to know you if you keep referring to yourself as Unknown

yeah thanks but I don't really feel comfortable revealing my sex and age here. lol

MsMac said:

How many people on this forum, or any forum for that matter, really use their real names or information?

My real name is JimBobNomadDorkhead.

Welcome.

JasonM said:
MsMac said:

How many people on this forum, or any forum for that matter, really use their real names or information?

Welcome.

Hello JimBobNomadDorkhead!

Unknown123 said:
JasonM said:
MsMac said:

Welcome.

Hello JimBobNomadDorkhead!
Ahum! That's Mr. JimBobNomadDorkhead to you. :rolleyes:

JasonM said:
Ahum! That's Mr. JimBobNomadDorkhead to you. :rolleyes:

Ok Mr. JimBobNomadDorkhead. I have a question how do you know whether your thread has been updated or not? I have to constantly look back or refresh the page if it has?

bump

Latest posts

Back