Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Solitary Soul

Hi all. :cool:

I guess, like so many others, i stumbled accross this forum by googling loneliness. I find it hard to know whether to feel joy or sadness at finding out that so many other people share my feelings of isolation.

Maybe this is some kind of symptom of the modern world we live in, or maybe its just the fact that modern technology allows us to find like minded people far more easily than ever before. Or maybe its a bit of both. Hmmmm anyway enough of the philosophising for now, this is just ment to be an introduction after all! ;)

One thing i am sure of however, is that its a wonderfull thing that we have all found a place where we can share our thoughts and feelings with people, without the fears and complications that usualy accompany doing so in "real life".

My heart felt thanks go out to the person/s who created this forum, and to those that make it what it is, a safe haven for societies dissalusioned.

I'm looking foward to being a part of it. :)

Latest posts

Back