Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seeker

Hi A Lonely Life community,

My name is Peter and I live in Cyprus, an island in the Meditterranean sea. I have been reading posts in these forums from approximately a year, and finally decided to participate actively in this forum.

Although I had a normal upraising and don't have any family problems, the reason I'm here is because I never felt like I could connect to other people around me, I mean sure, I have had many friends, but i feel that no one can understand me anymore. So, I took the decision of ending all my friendships and I have been feeling better since then. I aim to keep this forum as my only mean of contact with other people, since there seem to be many kind and like-minded people in here.

About me: I'm male, 24 years old, single (looking for relationship), studied Forestry in college and now working as a forester in my hometown. I like all kinds of music, mostly metal and rock though, and also love reading, watching movies and camping. Political and religious views: don't know, don't care.

You can pm me whenever you want, I'm open to everyone :D

Latest posts

Back