Hello everyone! :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemla

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's nice to find a site like this.

I often feel lonely, though I'm surrounded by many people. I don't know why

Well, call me Nemla (not my real name), I'm from Indonesia. I'm 25 yo and I am gay. Girls can't turn me on. LOL. But I'm trying to love girls, cause in a religion that I believe in, Christian, it's not allowed.

It's not that I am forced to love girls, but I want to. But anyway, for now, I can't. Cause I am in arelationship with a guy for almost 3 years. And it might end soon. But I don't know anyway. Hahahaha

I'm fat. I'm 130kg and 177cm.

Well, Sometimes i assume how I get lonely, maybe because I am the only child. I dont know.

Well, cheers! I finally found a place to share with. All this time, i am suffered with my loneliness. I don't even know whom to talk to. I think I can't trust people easily.

That's about me. See u around guys. :)

Xoxo

Hi, welcome to the forum. :)

Not all branches of Christianity think homosexuality is a sin, but I cannot talk more about it because religious discussion isn't allowed on the forum.

Just be who you are, don't try to force yourself to be anything or anyone you're not. It's easy to waste a lot of your life and happiness by trying to force yourself into being what other people expect of you.

Heey and welcome!

As barbaloot said, we can't talk about religion much. However, try not to force yourself to love girls just because your environment enforces it on you. I know you say you're not forced to do so and want to do it yourself. But i think it's hard to bend something like that. You're an amazing person as you are, remember that! Message me if you want to talk about anything! :)

Hi nemla, welcome to the forum. All I can say is, really just be yourself. Change only if you feel that you want to. Good luck. :)

Latest posts

Back