Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rawbut

The names Robert, 19 years old, live in Southern Cali. Well i browsed through this forums not to long ago, and saw that you guys here are very helpful and welcoming. When i was little i moved around alot, so i never really got to keep my friends, i always had to try to make new ones, which is hard cuz i feel like i have low-self esteem also im very shy. Especially around girls lol, i never had a girlfriend before. Well thanks for reading and hope to meet some of you guys.

Hi Robert,

Welcome to aLonelyLife.com!

I hope that you will find many friends that you can relate to on this forum...

Rawbut, my pal, nice to have You here! =) My girlfriend also moved around alot during her upbringing so i can really understand how that can tare things apart. Don't worry, we'll take care of Ya (and if someone don't, You tell me straight away! ;) ) and hopefully will be able to help You deal with Your ego better in Your future endeavours to grab Your piece of the love-cake! =)

Awww... hello there Robert!! Welcome.. I am still new and I have found this place to be quite comforting.. :eek:)

Rawbut said:
Hey thanks you guys for the nice replys, makes me feel better.

And You better believe me mean what we're saying! =) What's up for today, Rawbut?

Hi and welcome Rawbut :) I think the older you get the moor difficult it can be to make new friends. Also having friends gives you confidence as real friends make you are should make you feel good about your self so if you have moved around a lot and not been able to make many friends then that could be why you have not got a lot of confidence. oowww look at me psycho analyzing you. Well, that's just my theory and I could and most probably have got it all wrong :)

its alright Bluey you got it right. as you ge tolder it really is hard making new friends, and as for today Robin, i just spent the day with my dad.

Rawbut said:
its alright Bluey you got it right. as you ge tolder it really is hard making new friends, and as for today Robin, i just spent the day with my dad.

Allright, what do You usually do with the "old man", if You care to share? ;)

What kind of friends are You looking for? Do You have some special interest You'd rather see in a friend or is that unimportant to You?

oh well we went target shooting at our local gun range. As for friends, im not looking for anyone particular just considerate and caring people is all.

Latest posts

Back