I got ride of my shyness and low self-esteem by masturbating on webcam websites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natureXplorer

Reaction score
Hi everyone. About fifteen years ago, I was very shy with my body especially. I decided to get ride of this shyness and increase my self-esteem. So I subscribed to a dating website from my region. I discovered that there were two video chatrooms. One normal and one olé olé in which people could do what they wanted to do.

So I started to broadcast myself without showing my face. Then, I began doing striptease. That’s when I started to receive lots of good comments from the voyeurs. So I continued to do striptease but I decided to show my face from now on. I received more good comments and finally I decided to not only do striptease but also to masturbate and always show my face. It was a fun time. Eventually, I got encouragements to ejaculate on cam which I did several times not before wearing a dark color t-shirt so the voyeurs could see all my sperm ;)

So after that period, I decided to start naturism and I still continue to spend some time in the nude in the summer.

That’s the way I got ride of my shyness and low self-esteem.

What about you?

Well, it seems this guy was banned with a quickness.

Anyway. I struggle with self-esteem for different reasons. But I don't think I could do this. I wouldn't want to be portrayed like that, on the Internet, forever. And the more I think about it, the more I think that I really do care what family, friends, and I suppose even society thinks of me. That's why I could never do X-rated stuff, personally - along with the fear of diseases, of course.

Well, it seems this guy was banned with a quickness.

Anyway. I struggle with self-esteem for different reasons. But I don't think I could do this. I wouldn't want to be portrayed like that, on the Internet, forever. And the more I think about it, the more I think that I really do care what family, friends, and I suppose even society thinks of me. That's why I could never do X-rated stuff, personally - along with the fear of diseases, of course.
Maybe this might help.

https://archive.org/details/TheSixPillarsOfSelfEsteem_201811/page/n225/mode/2up

Scroll down to the bottom for more info.

What's archive.org?

Is it safe/virus and malware free?

Sorry, I'm just cautious when it comes to clicking on links, just in case.
Hi TheSkaFish

It's a site where people can read books and stuff online. Most are free but some do require a small fee. The site is as safe as it gets. Been using for a long time. More info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Archive

I don’t think the op is banned.

Yes, archive.org is safe. I watch a lot of old movies there as per the “what movie did you last watch” thread
Hi TheSkaFish

It's a site where people can read books and stuff online. Most are free but some do require a small fee. The site is as safe as it gets. Been using for a long time. More info:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Archive

Sweet, thanks for the info. I'll check it out then.

Latest posts

Back