Hello Everyone..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parabellum

Reaction score
Hello all from Texas... I've been a lonely man most of my life but these last few years have been the worst. I'll leave the details to those that are interested in becoming an online buddy.. Which is why I'm here. I'm not a very socially skilled individual. And I don't want to show this side of mine to the *very* few people I'm "close" with. So I'm here with hopes of having some communication with humans the like of me and hopefully make a lasting friendship or two. Its ok to hope right?

Now I feel bad I greeted you with simple 'hi' only :) I'm afraid it's me though; slow, cautious and reserved :)

Parabellum said:
Its ok to hope right?

Certainly yes

I can relate with that. But I assure you I am with and not against you :) As I'd assume most of us here are. ..

Hello Parabellum,
Welcome to the forum! Everyone is pretty friendly here. =)

Thank you Wallflower... I have been noticing that. Been navigating a bit and I really like it here so far :)

Parabellum said:
Thank you Wallflower... I have been noticing that. Been navigating a bit and I really like it here so far :)

I'm glad you like it here! ;D

Latest posts

Back