Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minty

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum.

I have actually posted already, totally forgot to introduce myself! :club:

I'm a 36 year old British female, living in Malta. I work on my own and live on my own and although I have some family members around, it's not the same as having some friends. I've only managed to make one since I have been here (almost 6 years!) but, she's not single so we don't see each other much.

I'm so bored of my situation but financially I am in the best place I can be at the moment (I am a realist) so I feel a bit stuck. I do sometimes feel like life is passing me by and it's not because I don't want to get involved, I'd love to have a circle of friends and find someone special, but it just doesn't seem to happen and I'm not really sure why - maybe if I knew, I could do something about it.

I'm not the best at making friends - acquaintances yes and making small talk, yes, but I just don't seem to make connections with many people.

So, here I am and Hi to everyone here :)

Sorry if that all sounded a bit depressing haha

Nice name you have there... mine's bigger, though :cool:

Oh, and welcome to the forum :D

mintymint said:

Haha I never realised there was a another one! :D

Well, great minds think alike :p

Welcome Minty, you like me do not have a lot of friends besides family. So you have came to the right place. I have already met some nice people and it has helped me out with my current situation as well. :) Feel free to message me if you would like to chat :)

Hey Minty, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Thanks everyone. It's a promising start to see so many welcoming people :)

Minty said:
mintymint said:

Haha I never realised there was a another one! :D

Well, great minds think alike :p

I am going to confuse the both of you now. D:

You're both so mintilicious.

Hahaha yes indeed!

Did you ever hear that song from the adverts for Trebor Mints?

Trebor Mints are a minty bit stronger, stick em up your bum and they last longer

Hahaha

Latest posts

Back