Hello Everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a 30 year old lesbian living in California. Never been in a relationship and not in a good place mentally. Just looking to connect with like minded people.
Hello, and welcome. I was in Cali for a few months in Samoa and Eureka before heading to Oregon.

Hello and welcome hope you find many friends here, I'm also from California if you ever wish to converse feel free to reach out, I'm always looking for more people to interact with wish you all the best have a wonderful night.

Same thing was said to me when I was 20. Idk why people think waiting it out things will get better. If I don't enjoy life now in my youth, how is it better at 55?

Well tell ya what - i have the same philosophy lol, don't want to sugarcoat it with "every age has its charm" yet to quote senecca "it's not that life is short it's that we waste our time" in "on the shortness of life" book/letter.

Change something maybe??? Idk, it's always possible.

Same thing was said to me when I was 20. Idk why people think waiting it out things will get better. If I don't enjoy life now in my youth, how is it better at 55?
Good point FCT. I'm 69 and I wish I hadn't let so many opportunities slip away. 30 is a good age, be ready to find someone now.

Latest posts

Back