hello from Alberta

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliber

Reaction score
Hi all! Just thought that I would try out this place...I'm a lonely person, as I suppose many are in this modern world. I'm a single, professional, 44 year old woman, I have a great job, but no friends to speak of. I live alone with my wonderful dog (chocolate lab) who is my best friend, and that's ok. I hope to meet some wonderful people here, who can help me get through some tough days. Thank you for letting me post here, and I know you all will be kind. :shy:

Hello from neighboring BC caliber. I was raised in Deathbridge and lived in Calgary for over 20 years, I can relate to feeling isolated in those places. There are some really neat people here on ALL, hope you find friends you can talk to.

Hi Caliber!
Chocolate labs are gorgeous dogs! I have a pug, he's a great source of cuddly for me. I live in Quebec, for now, getting sick of this province though. Welcome! :)

Thank you guys for the kind welcome! Hello BC! Pretty cool to find a neighbor here! I live in Calgary, have my whole life (born in Nova Scotia, came here as a young child), and love the city, but it's so big now, over a million population. It's funny, surrounded by so many, yet so lonely...
Hey, Montreal, yup, labs are nice dogs...friendly and smart, and I never have to worry about him biting someone..lol...kids pet him, and pull his ears, he just wags his tail and smiles...Pugs are so, so cute!! I am a huge dog lover, he's by far the best friend I ever had! lol
I was in Quebec years ago, (we drove back to Cape Breton when I was younger), and honest to God, the prettiest city in this whole country (I think) is Quebec City...so quaint! We got so lost, and it was awfully hard to get directions, and we speak no french! Was quite an adventure! Come live in Alberta! Half hour drive to the Rocky Mountains, and we're really friendly here! :)
I'm so glad I found this place...I feel better already, knowing that I'm not alone!:)

Latest posts

Back