Hello hello hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowzan

Reaction score
Wow, so an intro, eh?

Well, I'm just some lonely creative writing major going to college. I'm a commuter kid in my sophomore year. I go to my classes, make people laugh, and come home. I used to have a lot of close friends to do things with but they all went to different colleges / chose to drink heavily / do drugs after high school. I guess the alcohol and drug thing is an accepted part of popular college life but it's just something I don't believe in when it comes to having fun and being happy. I'm someone who'd be happy with pop and multiplayer games with MC Chris playing in the background.

But no one around here is into that.

I don't take much seriously, question the world around me on a daily basis, and always have something to laugh at. My dream is to publish a book.

But yea, I'm alone. No one ever talks to me after class or calls me to hang out.....but I can lead discussions and make a room full of people smile and laugh. It isn't 'corny' humor, either. I have a dark sense of humor haha

Oh well, hope I can offer some insight to people's problems and just have some people to talk to once in awhile on here.

Hello :)

Latest posts

Back