Hello. I sing a little.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually listened to the whole thing, you have a very soothing voice.

I've listened to your other tracks. You seem to be still figuring out your voice. I like that you do different styles. I think you should try different styles for your past vocals. For example, I think you should trade the styles for Love That Will Last and L-O-V-E. Love That Will Last needs less force as a production, while L-O-V-E needs power. If it Hadn't Been For Love needs a little more confidence rather than force. I understand this is just my opinion, but as an audience member, this is what I'd like to hear.

You picked the perfect showcase for this post.

You have an incredibly beautiful singing voice. It's quite powerful and yet fragile too, it is a little raw and untrained but i think that's a plus point. Do you jam with other singers/musicians?

Thank you for the thought, Mick. I'll work on getting better - eventually lol.

@randomguy, Thanks a lot. No, I don't jam with anyone. I've only ever sung with family and that's about it. Due to my shyness, I never got any further than the school choir club.

This was lovely. For some reason I really like the ambiance as well. The background noise actually adds to it for me.

Latest posts

Back