Hello to all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macaroni

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Marc, I work and live in Devon, UK.

I travel quite a long way to work, and recently, working and tavelling to and from seems to take up all my time.
This site looks friendly so I thought I'd see what it's about and connect with friendly people.

[video=youtube]

Thank you Foxy.

A couple of other Foxes

8794625-the-cute-cartoon-fox-is-very-smart-and-clever-3d-rendering-with-shadow-over-white.jpg

793740103.jpg

Jeez, those pics came out MEGA BIG !

Hi Macaroni! Welcome to the forum.
(We have a member named Extracheese here... you and he should make friends to satisfy my immense desire to make lame puns!)

Nice one adjass. Keep the cheesy puns coming :)

Hi beauty, I think you're right, or a man in a bear suit, as opposed to a bare man :rolleyes2:

Hey, and welcome. :)

Check out Main chat sometime. Look in the upper right corner for a link, "Main Chat."

hello marc it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm new too and so far I've enjoyed my stay at this cozy little place. it's welcoming and everyone here is awesome! :D

Hiya

ajdass1 said:
(We have a member named Extracheese here... you and he should make friends to satisfy my immense desire to make lame puns!)

Steak would also go nice with Cheese and Macaroni....well, if you eat meat, that is. :p

"Steak would also go nice with Cheese and Macaroni....well, if you eat meat, that is."

Hi Callie, thanks.

Uh Ho, Callies feeling hungry.. quick, turn into eggs and bacon..

imgres

..Bad idea, looks tasty,I could eat myself

pd2163342.jpg

Macaroni said:
"Steak would also go nice with Cheese and Macaroni....well, if you eat meat, that is."

Hi Callie, thanks.

Uh Ho, Callies feeling hungry.. quick, turn into eggs and bacon..

imgres

..Bad idea, looks tasty,I could eat myself

pd2163342.jpg

LOL, You're in luck, I don't eat meat OR eggs :p

We should get macaroni, steak, and cheese together. Then Fox can come along and jump headfirst into some ice. Meanwhile, Callie can sit there being smugly vegetarian while I eat this delicious fry-up. Waffles for dessert, anyone?

Latest posts

Back