Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLEUW

hello-1774.jpg

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Peter Lorre said:
What a spam thread!

Spam spam spam

Peter, please, no. I go round and round and very few people say hello to me. I talk and talk and what do I get? Ignored. This does not alleviate the loneliness of the person who is truly isolated from the so called human race. A simple hello from anyone here in any language can save my life

Didn't I see you in The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca? Did you meet Ingrid Bergman? In all the joints in all the world...

Hello.
Hej.
čao.
Ciao.
Hallo.
....Sup?

Hi guys. :cool:

Tear of the Goddess said:

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Peter, please, no. I go round and round and very few people say hello to me. I talk and talk and what do I get? Ignored. This does not alleviate the loneliness of the person who is truly isolated from the so called human race. A simple hello from anyone here in any language can save my life

Didn't I see you in The Maltese Falcon and Casablanca? Did you meet Ingrid Bergman? In all the joints in all the world...

[video=youtube]

HELLEUW

Hi Barb!! :O I will play a gig and then go up to visit my grandparents

How about you and everyone else?

ajdass1 said:
Hi Barb!! :O I will play a gig and then go up to visit my grandparents

How about you and everyone else?

I don't have any plans. Can I join you? :cool:

Barbaloot said:
Hi everyone. What will you do this weekend?

I'll go to two meetup.com events, have a decent amount of fun, but then come home and feel a little sad because I feel cannot really relate/connect with anyone on a level I would like.

Antihero said:
Barbaloot said:
Hi everyone. What will you do this weekend?

I'll go to two meetup.com events, have a decent amount of fun, but then come home and feel a little sad because I feel cannot really relate/connect with anyone on a level I would like.

I hope you can have a nice time regardless. I know how that goes. :(

Latest posts

Back