Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach

Reaction score
Hello alonelylife.com,

My name is zach, i am suprised that username wasn't already taken, I guess zach isn't a common first name. Or perhaps zachs tend to be very social people, I am an exception.

I registered on this site a couple of days ago, but was afraid to post anything until now. I have finally summed up the courage to introduce myself with the help of internet anonymity.

I'm 18 years old, male, and a college freshman. I have 0 friends. It was the same in high school, I was a loner there too. I guess I felt that things might change in college, but they haven't. I have never had a girlfriend either. I also have the stereotypical messed up American family, I haven't seen my father or anyone with my last name for about 7 years. So in a way I like to think of myself as the perfect paradigm of loneliness.

I am introverted and awkward. I have nothing in common with my peers. And even when I do manage to hit it off with someone, the inevitable occurs, they ask for my last name so they can add me on facebook. But I am not on facebook, afterall, what does someone do with a social networking site when they have no one to network with?

I found this site by typing "I am lonely" into google, google is awesome. The purpose of me registering on this site is to maybe vent every once in a while and so I can feel like I am not the only socially defunct miscreant on Earth. As you can see from the above text, I have already taken it upon myself to vent a bit.

Info about self: agnostic, democrat, i listen to alternative, physics major, favorite color is purple? or blue?, favorite food is definitely pepperoni pizza

-bye

Hey Zach- there's a lot of people who don't have facebook and it's not important to people my age (mid 20s)... I don't know about the current teens though.
Can you make a facebook account and make it so people can't see your friends? Or you can just make an account and if somebody asks you, give them some random reason that you opened an account just recently. Your network will grow in no time.. as long as you show your face and speak your voice anywhere.

I did study physics and though I wasn't the most popular kid around, I had some fun time. And there's also all the cute girls giving you the puppy eyes and whatnot if you get a job as a math tutor, lol!

So yeah, welcome :)

Hello Zach. Awesome to have you here!

You love purple too? Awesome! I love purple and my favorite super hero is Hit Girl for one of the reasons. And love pizza too. Always think of ninja turtles everytime pizza is mentioned. :)

zach said:
Hello alonelylife.com,

My name is zach, i am suprised that username wasn't already taken, I guess zach isn't a common first name. Or perhaps zachs tend to be very social people, I am an exception.

I registered on this site a couple of days ago, but was afraid to post anything until now. I have finally summed up the courage to introduce myself with the help of internet anonymity.

I'm 18 years old, male, and a college freshman. I have 0 friends. It was the same in high school, I was a loner there too. I guess I felt that things might change in college, but they haven't. I have never had a girlfriend either. I also have the stereotypical messed up American family, I haven't seen my father or anyone with my last name for about 7 years. So in a way I like to think of myself as the perfect paradigm of loneliness.

I am introverted and awkward. I have nothing in common with my peers. And even when I do manage to hit it off with someone, the inevitable occurs, they ask for my last name so they can add me on facebook. But I am not on facebook, afterall, what does someone do with a social networking site when they have no one to network with?

I found this site by typing "I am lonely" into google, google is awesome. The purpose of me registering on this site is to maybe vent every once in a while and so I can feel like I am not the only socially defunct miscreant on Earth. As you can see from the above text, I have already taken it upon myself to vent a bit.

Info about self: agnostic, democrat, i listen to alternative, physics major, favorite color is purple? or blue?, favorite food is definitely pepperoni pizza

-bye
Welcome =) I also googled a similar thing and found this site.

I tried having a facebook but I always wind up disabling it due to feeling alone and not very sociable =p

Venting is good! What kind of alternative music do you listen to?

hi there i'm new to this site too so just thought i'd say welcome :) hope to get to know you some more

MissyEchelon said:
hi there i'm new to this site too so just thought i'd say welcome :) hope to get to know you some more

Welcome Missy! I like your signature! :)

Latest posts

Back