Hello :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayeo

Reaction score
I'm quite hesitate to this, I normally skip the introduction. But..

Hi, all! I'm Ray(anne). I'm 21 and it's safe to say I'm quite a lonely person. I found this forum by googling "lonely forum"; I was looking for any place to be part of where I could relate to others.

I like everything. I'm a content person but I seem to isolate myself from interacting with others - including the internet. There's this quote from a movie that sums me up a bit, "I don't like to see a lot of people. I don't think they like to see a lot of me." I would like to change this :)

I am really fond of other people who feel the same as I do. Being lonely makes me appreciate all the little things I have, what others do for me and what others take for granted, and I guess I'd like to share that with others. I don't enjoy talking about myself so yeah, that's all!~

Hello, welcome to the forum! :)

I found the forum the same exact way. Hope you meet a lot of new friends here!

Hey Hey,

Is that quote from Now and Then by any chance? If not its a co-incidence, but I love that film - always found it a bit like Beaches for kids lol. But I can totally associate with the quote, especially from who said it in the movie, the "crazy" old lonely guy who ends up saving the day although everyone's always avoided him.

So hi and welcome :)

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you're looking for :)

Latest posts

Back