Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
There's plenty of time to figure out why you're here.
Is there? Every day passes so quickly. Today I am here, tomorrow I may be somewhere different.
Does it matter what is in the future when the only thing we face is what is here today?

It is not really a question that even needs to be answered. I am here now, that is all that matters at this moment. Isn't this always the proper answer? The future exists for my future self, not for me.

I am interested to know the reasons why others believe they are here.

Welcome to ALL.

It doesn't matter if you don't understand why you're here. What matters is the kindness shown by the many here, and I welcome you to the forum and hope you will stay. :)

Anna Mouse

Welcome, please stick around :)

Why am I here? I am/was lonely. I'm married, got a job and a handful of friends etc but I felt a deep sense of detachment and loneliness. I joined this site and I've got involved with the discussions, and so far have really enjoyed myself. So I no longer feel that aching emptiness when I'm sat alone, because I know I can talk about my feelings here and read the varied and interesting responses.

Like all discussion groups - you get out what you put in, so contribute, talk, listen and enjoy :)

Latest posts

Back