Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tehkays

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new here, obviously, and figured after a few days of lurking I should probably introduce myself. I'm not quite sure what to say, as I have always been terrible at introductions. I guess a little information about me is that I'm in my late twenties, live in a "Rocky Mountain" state, and I'm lonely. I never expected to find myself this far in life and lonely. I've always pretty well kept to myself, but lately as my marriage crumbles, and my friends move forward with their lives, I don't have anyone to talk to. I grew up doing the "forum" thing and I know how easy it is to talk to people and make friends, so I figured I'd be this this a shot.

Hey Tehkays!
Sorry to hear that things are rough for you right now. Hopefully you'll find some friends here!
Welcome to the forums!

Hello there ,welcome :)
if you want to talk ,just p.m me ,it would be great.:)
see ya around !

Welcome to the forum Tehkays (I like your name). Sorry to hear about your situation, hope things improve.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll feel at home around here ^^

Hello and welcome to ALL!

It is indeed often easier to talk to people on forums, and to find like minded people as well, you already know that at least some off the people here will have sort off similar experiences in life, I hope it helps you and that you'll soon find the courage to also look for contacts outside of the forums of the internet :)

Latest posts

Back