Hello!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duality

Reaction score
I just found this forum by searching "guys who have never had a girlfriend". I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels very lonely and somewhat depressed because of that. Well, I hope I make many friends here. And by the way, if we all feel lonely, then is it possible to use this thread to actually make friends or special someones? I'm just wondering, because I've heard of many couples having first met on the Internet. Just a thought...

I have heard of ppl that have meat up on this actuarial forum all though I think a lot of the time the distance is a problem for ppl.

But anyway if you post and get involved I don't see no reason why you would not be able to make friends.

Welcome here :)

Hey Duality, and welcome to the forum!

Yeah... let me know how that finding a special someone works out, hehehe

No, but seriously, it could work. Anythings possible:)

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum duality :)

hi, welcome duality. Romance on the internet is possible...I have heard of several cases.

Welcome.

I have a wonderful story about how I found the love of my life and the twin dragons of duality and the twin flames of love are at the heart of this story. For now I'm just going to say that who you are and what you are feeling will emanate into the universe and be echoed back at you. Ask me, if you'd like, I'm posting this because of the name you chose which reflects the lessons you are learning.

Catharsis said:
For now I'm just going to say that who you are and what you are feeling will emanate into the universe and be echoed back at you.

Then why does feeling like a million bucks never actually get you a million bucks?

Unacceptance said:
Catharsis said:
For now I'm just going to say that who you are and what you are feeling will emanate into the universe and be echoed back at you.

Then why does feeling like a million bucks never actually get you a million bucks?

First of all, that is a cliche expression, not a real mood. When you smile the whole world smiles with you, when you frown the world won't stick around, but you will find yourself in a place where you attract other miserable people.

As for getting rich, most rich people will point out that you need to stop living in the hard working day job mentality and start living like a rich person, that is taking investments that pay off, etc. I can't tell you how to become a money master or what sort of investments will pay off. If you understand the mentality, and develop a talent and understanding of money you might be able to pull it off.

Who you are and the choices you make cause doors to open and close. I was dating this girl, and it was during that time and that time only others expressed interest in me. That door had been opened for a while.

Think long and hard... doesn't it seem like the same sort of people and situations keep coming up in your life? There's a reason for that... learn and evolve, change. There is something to be said of synchronicity, and I do not believe in coincidence at all.

Take it from a guy who has had no life lol, if you change on the inside situations will definitely change even if you make little or no effort. The way you judge others is the way you will be judged. The standards by which you measure reality reality will measure you by. Of course what goes around may take some time to come around, but follow your intuition and gut feelings which will be based on who you are and it will happen.

hey dual, im also new here. never had a g/f too. it doesnt put me down that much at all but theres reasons for that. hoe you have good times here

Latest posts

Back