Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesse

Reaction score
I'm Jesse. I'm new. and lonely. :(

Glad to find a place of other lonely people.

Welcome to the forum Jesse :)

Hi Punisher, you scary little teddy bear. :rolleyes2:

Hi! Well as you've seen I enjoy writing. I also love music, karate, working out, going for rides around the town in my car with my one friend or in his car, movies, video games, internet :p lots of interests :)

Jesse said:
Hi! Well as you've seen I enjoy writing. I also love music, karate, working out, going for rides around the town in my car with my one friend or in his car, movies, video games, internet :p lots of interests :)

wow nice :D
you sound like a cool guy :)

but umm... so how come you are lonely? i mean... one would thing that among that many interests you'd find fellows :/
(just curious, i mean for me it's mostly selfinflicted, so i can understand...)

sorry if too personal :/

Well I suppose I'm lonely in the sense that I can't find myself a girlfriend. I've always wanted someone I could hang out with you know? Cuddle on the couch with a movie, go do things together with etc.

Jesse said:
Well I suppose I'm lonely in the sense that I can't find myself a girlfriend. I've always wanted someone I could hang out with you know? Cuddle on the couch with a movie, go do things together with etc.

oh, yeah, ofc... i can definitely understand that.
i think in a way we are on the opposite scale, i have a wonderful wonderful boy, but not many friends really, not at uni for example...

well - good luck!
you sound like a really cool person, i hope you won't look for much longer.

(hug)

:D

shade

Latest posts

Back