Help, Just too shy..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toshy.

Reaction score
I'm just going to put this simple.
I like this guy, hes new.
I've talked to him twice for like two seconds.
Hes in two of my classes.
Hes asked me questions before, for example; how much converse do you have?
I havent found the courage to say much else really, apart from I said once I hate rangas just to catch his attention for a joke.
I dont know what to do now? I dont have the courage to say much else...

Ask him what he likes to do in his free time.

Or, if you think that's too much, just chat casually about the work, mundane, ordinary stuff like that.

Work on improving the "2 seconds" of conversation to 2 minutes, and go from there :)

It's also really attractive (at least to me, I don't know about other guys) when a woman is confident enough to talk to us first, so you're doing well just to engage with him.

TheSolitaryMan is right, talk about something simple and ordinary, smile when you greet him and just come across as a nice person. Ask a question or two about him like what he likes to do in his spare time. You dont have to seem like some talented wise incredible genius super woman... He will most likely be chuffed with the fact that you just want to talk to him and are interested in him as a person. :)

Well get the courage to say something! Nothing will EVER happen between you and this dude unless you SAY SOMETHING to him.

Latest posts

Back