Hey all.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoreyB

Reaction score
Where should I begin... I've always been a quiet, introverted person. I don't have any friends or acquaintances but I can somehow still enjoy my alone time, at least to a certain extent. I do get out and go to the gym frequently to add size onto my thin frame. Otherwise, I'm usually browsing the internet, watching YouTube videos and listening to music most of the time.

I haven't been able to hold a job or stay in college for very long...I guess due to a learning disability or simply not being "fast enough" for things. Therefore, I teach myself and because of my curiosity...my lifestyle and views on things are different from the norms. I can identify myself as an intellectual person - being interested in the natural sciences, human behavior, the weather, society, music, fitness and many others.

I've learned to avoid getting into friendships because I have put in the effort, but didn't get as much back so I assume that people don't enjoy my company. I have theorized that I might have an attachment issue which probably turns people away, since I remember clinging to my mother when I was very young. I can be wrong though - who knows. I've also never had a girlfriend.

I usually open up to someone as I get to know them and am a friendly person. As I do, my humorous side starts to show. I try to have a sense of humor and don't take life seriously unless it's absolutely necessary.

Hope this wasn't too long, as this is the best summary I have about myself. Thanks for reading. :)

Welcome! :) That was a nice summary.
As I see it, you seem like a nice person so you probably just haven't met the right type of people. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :)

Wayfarer said:
Welcome! :) That was a nice summary.
As I see it, you seem like a nice person so you probably just haven't met the right type of people. Hope you find what you're looking for :)

Thanks! I try to be friendly, although I look down towards the ground a lot when others are around haha. Guess I better work on my eye contact.

PenDragon said:
Hey Corey, welcome :)

And No, it didn't take long, less than a minute ;)

Thanks for reading. I like to get into detail a lot :) The more info, the better.

Latest posts

Back