hey everyone:)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola bunny

Reaction score
Hello everyone ! am new here just thought to come and say hi , am really glad i found that forum , sometimes people around you arent listening anymore and you need to share your thoughts with great new friends like u guys ! :) btw am 25 and am from cairo , egypt

Hi, welcome to the forum. Do you still live in Egypt? It must be warm there right now.

Welcome Bunny :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and that you'll truly make many new great friends here ;)

Sci-Fi said:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Do you still live in Egypt? It must be warm there right now.

hello Sci - Fi ! yeah i still live in egypt and its getting very cold , there are floods in some parts of the country but not in cairo...but i guess cuase you live in canada , egypt is very warm for you :D canada is freezing right ?!

Peter Lorre said:
Welcome Bunny :) I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and that you'll truly make many new great friends here ;)

hey peter ! :) thanks a lot for ur welcome :)

Ledia said:
Salam :)
Marhaba!!!

hey ledia :) looks like ur interested in arabic :D marhaba to u too , but you know in egypt we say " ezayak " its slang for marhaba , other arab countries use it more ;) glad to meet u here friend :)

hey yusra how u doin?
and yeah .. i know what u mean.. i st bumped into this site by accident (actually i woke up on a lonely sunday n googled lonely ppl )..
why dont u tell a bit more about urself!

Latest posts

Back