Hey everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoisonFlowers

Reaction score
Well let's see...I'm a self deprecating loser with a bad sense of humour. I write bad poetry that you might see appearing on here from time to time. Music is what keeps me alive. I don't know how I'd survive without it. I listen to anything that seems good to me. Some of my favourite artists are Elliott Smith, Radiohead and NIN. Music is what I live for.

I'm not feeling too good at the moment. I get bad bouts of depression now and then. There was a time where I thought I'd kicked it into the dust...but I guess I was wrong. It seems to have come back with a vengeance. I'm trying to get myself to care again, but it's hard. I feel more alone than ever right now because everyone's gone off to uni. I'm scared that they're off meeting great new people and me? I'll be forgotten. After all, I'm just the boring old weirdo :'( Someone that I thought I was close to on the internet is ignoring me. I know that they are ignoring me because I've seen them on another website that I used to go on. I only got enough courage to see if they were still on there yesterday. It hurt me. I couldn't believe that we could share all that and right now, when I'm feeling like utter honeysuckle they have to reject me.

Well fresia em.

So, I've got no social life at all. And I don't feel up to dealing with people either right now. It's just a vicious cycle. I've always said that depression and loneliness feed off of each other. That's definitely true.

My self harm is getting worse. At least I'm eating decently now. That's probably the only thing that's decent. I don't think I've ever been very good at dealing with emotions. I'm trying to kick the habit, but it's proving harder than expected.

No one in real life gets to see this side to me, so you could say that this is all the crap unleashed! Hahaha! I'm rambling now :p So, thanks for reading and I'll see you around.

Welcome to the forum PoisonFlowers

PoisonFlowers said:
No one in real life gets to see this side to me, so you could say that this is all the crap unleashed!

That's one of the benefits of the relative anonymity of the internet; you can say things you otherwise might feel constrained not to in real life. It can be cleansing at times.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Thank you for the hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug back)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Really need one.
I don't know what it is about me that can even alienate people online :( I thought we were really close you know? I know I can be way oversensitive, but I really could have done with their support. To think that I was eagerly checking my inbox for a message from them all that time...wondering if something had happened to them, wondering if they were okay, hoping for a sign...
Nevermind. I just hope they don't contact me later on with some lame excuse.

PoisonFlowers said:
Thank you for the hugs ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug back)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Really need one.
I don't know what it is about me that can even alienate people online :( I thought we were really close you know? I know I can be way oversensitive, but I really could have done with their support. To think that I was eagerly checking my inbox for a message from them all that time...wondering if something had happened to them, wondering if they were okay, hoping for a sign...
Nevermind. I just hope they don't contact me later on with some lame excuse.

ummm... maybe it's a dumb question, but why do you need them then?
i mean... if they treat you that badly - why not just find new friends :/
and ofc, always :)

packyourbags said:
ummm... maybe it's a dumb question, but why do you need them then?
i mean... if they treat you that badly - why not just find new friends :/
and ofc, always :)

Haha yeah, it's just that I'm such a fool. It wasn't like that before..
I don't need them. Not anymore.

Thank you for the welcomes everyone. This seems like a nice place :)

Why thank you :D Right back atcha. Is that after the character?
Just don't go punishing me. Deal?

Latest posts

Back