Hey Guys......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WallyBallz

Reaction score
Found the site a few days ago doing a google search.

Well I'm here because I suffer from depression and loneliness. Just sick of coming home on Friday from work and spending the entire weekend alone sitting in front of my computer listening to music or messing around online or playing video games. At least I can sit in front of the computer and have some kind of social life here and maybe get some help and help others in the process.

Well I'm 21 and live in So Cal. Some of my hobbies are playing the guitar (recently), reading comics (started like early this year), playing basketball, listening to music, and Entourage is the only tv show I watch other than anything sports related.

Well I look forward to chatting with you guys

Lets see I really like The Walking Dead and I just read some of the comic essentials like The Watchmen, a lot of the Batman like the Long Halloween, Hush, Arkham Asylum, and a few other Batman novels, 30 days of night, and the Marvel Civil War. Don't really have too many friends and the few I have make fun of me for reading comics so I usually find my comics from amazon lists and stuff but if you got any suggestions let me know

WallyBallz said:
Lets see I really like The Walking Dead and I just read some of the comic essentials like The Watchmen, a lot of the Batman like the Long Halloween, Hush, Arkham Asylum, and a few other Batman novels, 30 days of night, and the Marvel Civil War. Don't really have too many friends and the few I have make fun of me for reading comics so I usually find my comics from amazon lists and stuff but if you got any suggestions let me know

Awesome dude, I read a lot of those too. I followed Walking Dead for a while and 30 Days of Night. Definitely props on Watchmen I think it's one of the best. I didn't read all of Civil War, but I did follow the Punisher War Journal.

I would recommend the X trilogy (Earth X, Universe X, Paradise X) It's massive and pricey but such an awesome read. I've been planning on tracking down the Age of Apocalypse saga, I hear it's good.

I generally read The Punisher and a few others here and there.

Welcome WallyBallz :)

Welcome!

What kind of guitar do you play, acoustic or electric? I've played the acoustic for a long time, though lately I haven't had the time.

Unacceptance said:
Awesome dude, I read a lot of those too. I followed Walking Dead for a while and 30 Days of Night. Definitely props on Watchmen I think it's one of the best. I didn't read all of Civil War, but I did follow the Punisher War Journal.

I would recommend the X trilogy (Earth X, Universe X, Paradise X) It's massive and pricey but such an awesome read. I've been planning on tracking down the Age of Apocalypse saga, I hear it's good.

I generally read The Punisher and a few others here and there.

Thanks Unacceptance for those suggestions, I really appreciate it. I get paid tomorrow and was thinking about taking a ride to my comic shop .

L6E said:
Welcome!

What kind of guitar do you play, acoustic or electric? I've played the acoustic for a long time, though lately I haven't had the time.

I have one of each but I like my acoustic better but play my electric better lol. I started playing like 5 months ago and kinda got depressed for a few months and didn't want to play but got back into it a few weeks ago. I'm just trying to get better with my barre chords.

I just want to thank everyone for being so accepting in this forum and I'm really glad for making the decision to become an active member here :)

Latest posts

Back