Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crysis

Reaction score
I'm called Dan and I'm 16 years old.

About me:
I'm sitting at home, alone. Feeling Anxious, Depressed, worried, envious, scared and lonely. I know some of those are sort of synonyms..

I'm pretty bad socially. I've some friends at school although we're not really that close. I don't think I have much in common with males, Let alone a girl! Probably because I have very few interests. I have bad conversation skills too. ASPERGERS.

It's kind of been honeysuckle for me after I left Primary school and lost all the friends and acquaintances that I had. God I wish I was still at primary school. I'm a lot better now that the first year of high school though.
Primary school is the place you go to from ages 5 to 12/13 in my country. Then you go to high school until 17/18... Then there's University: Doctor, Lawyer plus a heaps other stuff you can study. Alternatively TAFE instead of university, you don't need very high grades or any grades at all to enroll at TAFE.

It's currently the holidays for me as our school year goes from late January until late November/early December. In my year level I get 2 months holiday over Christmas. I'm guessing I'm about half way through these now.

I really would like a girl friend not for just sex, in fact, I'm not the slightest bit aroused at the moment (Who knows why?). I'm so envious of people who have a bf/gf that they love and feel mad/sad that I can't get a girl friend or have any idea how to get one. I think it's ridiculous, that some people would cheat on theirs.

I've felt the way I am now for a very long time, but have gained a greater ability to understand my own feeling over the past year. I'm posting this now because my despair has suddenly been turned into sadness and anxiety again.. Despair is far less painful to be honest. These emotions make me an increasingly bitter, creepy,disturbing and insane person. <- I try my best to not show it though. These feeling make it really hard for me to bother putting effort into my school work too. I get Cs and Bs instead of As.

honeysuckle. FML!!!!!! (**** MY LIFE!!!!!!)

I would love to join your community being that I have A lot of time on my hands and am pretty bored.

Welcome to the forum, Crysis.

lol, my what a big....signature you have there. :p

Hey Crysis, I'm pretty new here as well. I understand how it feels, when I was your age, I was in exactly the same situation. I didn't start dating until i was well into my 20's honestly. The first time a woman stuck with me, and wanted to see me again after one date; well, I was in shock to be honest. I couldn't imagine why someone would want to do that. It scared me and I wasn't sure how to handle being loved by someone outside family. I know it seems difficult now, but sometimes it takes time to become acquainted with another. Taking steps, like joining a forum, are excellent ways to at least vent to others. Allowing and accepting advice and the suggestions of others will probably help.

Now, I don't want to be the buzzkill, but finding the girlfriend, is not a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I'm married now, and I feel just as lonely, if not more lonely, than I did when I was a lot younger. Sometimes, a 'blessing' can be smoke and mirrors.

Thanks for the welcomes guys. :shy:

Now, I don't want to be the buzzkill, but finding the girlfriend, is not a proverbial light at the end of the tunnel. I'm married now, and I feel just as lonely, if not more lonely, than I did when I was a lot younger. Sometimes, a 'blessing' can be smoke and mirrors.

How can that be possible? I don't know your relationship with your wife but, I would've thought that love would be the best feeling in the world and having a girlfriend who I got along with well would be amazing. I doubt I will get one though.

Welcome to the forum

Crysis said:
Thanks for the welcomes guys. :shy:

How can that be possible? I don't know your relationship with your wife but, I would've thought that love would be the best feeling in the world and having a girlfriend who I got along with well would be amazing. I doubt I will get one though.

I guess what I meant was that finding another 'may' not be the best feeling in the world, whatever happens, don't become codependent on another, and don't allow yourself to become the subject of emotional abuse. Here's one of those annoying inspirational sayings that will probably cause a lot of eye rolling but here goes: "Never doubt yourself, and know that patience is key." Hehe

Latest posts

Back