Hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoloRocket

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum.

Came here from feeling depressed after finding out that two people I known from high school pasted away about two years ago. One of which was a girl I talked to in high school and maybe the last girl I had feelings for.

Me, not being very good socially or very social at all for that matter since my younger days... meeting girls I liked didn't happen that often. From high school I've kept more to myself. I had lots of opportunities to make friends and possible GFs but didn't go about it the way I should've. Moving from college to a new city in Houston, I isolated myself and I felt like I burnt some bridges and lost a lot of friends over my time. Now trying to fix what's maybe too broken; I sit here, in my mid 20s, with hardly a life and no true friends.

Coming here I hope maybe I could relate with some and vent from time to time; who knows maybe make a friend or two. Hope to share more and read more from you all in the near future.

-Solo

Hello Solo, you're very welcome here....

Sometimes we deal with emotions from unknown sources.
Depression can snowball in magnitude and be destructive to your other areas in life.

Please try to cut the line there, and instead of reflecting negativity toward yourself,
change to be positive to someone else.

I swear, this brings happiness:
Others > us > me

There're a lot of you(s) who gone through similar loss. If you let depression eat you, then you won't help your fellow you(s)

I wish you feel better
best regards solo ! Please share anything you want!

Latest posts

Back