hi all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skapunk23

Reaction score
hey everybody :)

my name is mike. i've been 18 for about a week.

i have a bit of social anxiety, i'm sorta shy, and i'm kind of weird(imo, i suppose).

i like a lot of different types of music, like bob marley, chiodos, sublime, reel big fish, the strokes, just to name a few(last.fm profile: http://www.last.fm/user/cryptictoaster).

i'm into philosophy, computer science, and introspection. the latter in combination with the first probably leads to a bit of my internal confusion.

anyway, i've been looking for a place to hang out and talk to people, so hopefully this is it :D

hiya my friend....welcome to the forum. Yeah this is the place where people like 'US' hang out :) Good, bad, weird, normal these are all relative terms. You are just like all of us. I hope you like it here.

HUGS.

hey skapunk23 welcome to the forum :D

i hope you like it here *hugs*

Welcome mike. I'm glad you stopped in.

cool!

this place is definitely different from a bunch of the other forums i've tried. awesomeness :D

You have like the trifecta of awesomeness going for you: you like ska(I went to a reel big fish concert a couple months ago), you like philosophy and your eccentric/weird

but anyways welcome to the forum, hope you like it here:D

NeverMore said:
You have like the trifecta of awesomeness going for you: you like ska(...) you like philosophy and your eccentric/weird

thanks, lol. are you into philosophy at all?

NeverMore said:
(I went to a reel big fish concert a couple months ago),

really? awesome! i'm thinking about going to see them on warped tour in uniondale, ny. i've seen tons of reel big fish live shows, but never seen them live.

NeverMore said:
but anyways welcome to the forum, hope you like it here:D

thanks, so far it's great

Latest posts

Back